My name is Jyothi.. i have experience in GL accounting however need some points of cost/manufacturing accounting:
below are the required points i want to know more details
1) Ensures the financial records of the plant(s) are reflecting actual operations and status of the plant.
2) Monitor and review material standard costs for the allotted locations.
3) Undertake system corrections, investigate and analyze major cost and yield variances.
4) Perform finance sign off for newly created or extended materials via SAP workflow.
5) Complete the month end closing process.
6) Monitor and review plant/warehouse fixed and variable costs on a monthly basis and prepare appropriate management reports.
7) Prepare monthly variance analysis of actual plant performance against plan and previous year
8) Ensure inventory valuation and slow moving/obsolete goods provisions are stated in accordance with Ashland Policies and US GAAP.
9) Develop close working relationships with local plant and /or warehouse managers.
10) Provide information to assist in internal and/or external audit processes.
11) Prepare annual plant fixed cost budgets and target CPU’s
12) Prepare regular forecasts with detailed explanations of deviations from plans and targets. Report on PIO’s.
13) Provide support to plant managers and business management when required.
let me know the same