- I am a dedicated, resourceful and passionate teacher with a solid commitment to the academic growth and development of every child around me.
- An accommodating and versatile individual with the talent to develop inspiring hands-on lessons that will capture a child's imagination and breed success
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated educator who wants all children to be successful learners
- encourage the active participation of the student throughout the class.
- create a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating, encouraging, and adaptive to the varied needs of students
- Thoroughly enjoys working with children and encourages creative expression
Senior Systems Engineer
(May, 2015 - May, 2018) at Arise Global Pte Ltd, Singapore
• Plan, monitor and manage the execution of projects to ensure proper coordination & implementation of project activities to deliver within scope, budget and schedule.
• Perform product demonstration, presentation and conduct product training to the clients/end-users.
• Worked closely with internal operation and R&D team for product development.
• Testing & validation of prototype according to the standards.
• Prepared documentation to achieve ISO 9001:2015.
(Jul, 2010 - Nov, 2012) at M.G.M. Central School & Junior College, Kerala, Indi
Taught in 4th, 5th and 7th grades with 30 students per class
• Teach students how to apply mathematical principles to solve problems, including equations, word problems and algebraic expressions.
• Developed and implemented daily lesson plans that incorporated Algebra, Geometry, Fractions & Decimals etc. in accordance with the curriculum guidelines
• Encourage active class participation including class discussions, demonstrations & project making and maintained positive learning environment
• Conducted daily quizzes and weekly class assessments to track the progress of students.
• Monitors pupil performance, provides accurate feedback and takes followup actions in a timely manner.
• Design teaching materials with realistic learning objectives and delivers engaging, structured and well-paced lessons by adopting a range of teaching techniques
• Maintained up-to-date student files and records and communicated regularly with the respective class teachers
• Incorporated the use of technology within classroom to promote a deeper understanding of the concepts
• Provided after-school tutoring support and prepared individual lesson plans for the struggling students
• Communicated with parents to ensure proper guidance at home • Built rapport with students, parents, faculty and administrators
• Establish classroom rules and routines for better classroom management
• Engaged students in Extracurricular activities
• Participated in student-teacher conferences, staff meetings and professional development workshops
Master of Science (Jan, 2013 - Jan, 2014) from Nanyang Technological University singapore
Bachelor of Technology (Oct, 2006 - Apr, 2010) from LBS THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Higher Secondary (Jun, 2003 - Mar, 2005) from St Mary's Secondary School
Secondary (Jun, 2000 - Mar, 2003) from St MArys Residential Higher Secondary School