1. I am mature and experienced in teaching English from Grade 8 to Diploma level.
2. I am very comfortable and patient with learners of other nationalities.
3. I like learners who are very interactive and inquisitive, learners who are also dedicated in their work and studies.
4. I am a self-starter who does not need any supervision as I am goal-oriented.
5. Working with students from different backgrounds and cultures gives me a sense of satisfaction as I learn about other cultures during my interactions with students.
6. My teaching style is exciting.
(Jan, 1993 - Present) at Ministry of education Zimbabwe
Preparing lessons, lesson delivery, marking and giving feedback.
Bachelor of Education (English) (Feb, 2014 - Dec, 2015) from University of Zimbabwe, Harare- scored 2.1