Dr. Vaishali Pagaria Teaching Accounting and Financial Management
No reviews yet
I teach all Business Management subjects and especially Accounting, Finance and economic subjects which are generally tough for students. I also train students on Soft skills, Personality Development, and Life skills.
My teaching pedagogy includes
1. making subject terminologies easy to understand in a simple yet effective way
2.customized lecture based on the student's profile
3. maximum practice problems during the class hour with two way communication
4. effective and detailed teaching material provided on the respective topic covered.
5. regular assignments for an in-depth understanding of the concept
6. assessment of each module with objective type question papers
7. 24/7 access to students with Whatsapp and email.
8. model paper practicing
9. special revision classes before school/university exams
10. career guidance along with subject matters
11. guidance on additional courses
12. teaching effective short-cut methods to save time during the exam
13. online assignment help on subjects like accounting, finance, economics, costing, managerial accounting, corporate finance, investment finance, etc.
Apart from the above, I also undertake the writing of dissertation projects, research papers, and thesis on business management and commerce subjects from diploma level to Ph.D. level students. you can also visit my website vpacademicservices.com
Business Management (Beginner-Expert)
Financial Accounting (Beginner-Expert)
Corporate Finance (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Masters/Postgraduate)
Management Accounting (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Masters/Postgraduate)
Research Methodology (Beginner-Expert)
Strategic management (Beginner-Expert)
Financial derivatives (Beginner-Intermediate)
Thesis Writing (Beginner-Expert)
Accounts and taxation (Grade 12-Doctorate/PhD)
Financial Accounting and Reporting (Beginner-Expert)
Business Management Projects (Diploma-Doctorate/PhD)
Accounting and Financial Management (Beginner-Expert)
Financial analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Costing and Finance (Grade 11-Masters/Postgraduate)
International financial management (Beginner-Expert)
Investment analysis and portfolio management (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Masters/Postgraduate)
Finance and Banking (Beginner-Intermediate)
Present) at Malla reddy college of engineering and technology
• Teach general management subject, specialized finance subjects and entrepreneurship subjects applying techno-based teaching pedagogy
• Research reviewer and member of the coordinating team for International Conference
• Paper setting, invigilation and evaluation
• Project guide and programme coordinator for student development programmes
• Heading Entrepreneur Cell (E-Cell) of the department. The E-Cell is responsible for the following activities
Motivating students for taking up entrepreneurship activities
Inviting innovative business ideas from students
Screening of business ideas for technologically innovativeness, feasibility, viability, marketability, profitability
Conducting workshops on orientation, idea generation, screening, business proposal
Link for funding from government schemes, MSME schemes or crowd funding (still in process)
• Research project development and management as a part of institute’s Incubation Centre
Present) at BITS Pilani University
I am appointed as Guest Faculty for BITS Pilani - Work Integrated Learning Programme (an online course delivery programme) for working executives of MNCs. Subjects handled by me are Financial and Management Accounting and Financial Management. This includes direct on-line class deliveries, contact classes, quiz and assignments, paper setting and evaluation.
Sep, 2016) at THE ICFAI UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad
Associated as an Adjunct Faculty with ICFAI University, Hyderabad. In this capacity, my main deliverables for MBA program were: content writing, course development, development of case studies, workbook preparation, document review, etc.
Jan, 2018) at Manpower development college for MCA
As an Associate Professor, I handled subjects like Financial Management, Financial Services and Systems, International Finance, Financial Accounting and Analysis, Total Quality Management, Statistics for Management, Managerial Economics, Operation Research and Operation Management
May, 2012) at David Memorial Institute of Management
Subjects handled by me were: Financial Management, Financial Services and Systems, International Finance, Financial Accounting and Analysis, Managerial Economics, Entrepreneurial Development, Total Quality Management, Business Process Re- engineering. Coordinator/Mentor of DMIM E-Cell, National Network for Entrepreneurs (NEN).
Jun, 2010) at Sarada Institute of Hotel Management
My main teaching subjects were Financial Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Accounts, Food Costing, and Economics.
Dec, 2006) at Self Employed Women's Association, Ahmedabad
Worked as a Sr. Coordinator with Self Employed Women’s Association (SEWA), Ahmedabad, Gujarat. In this capacity, my main responsibilities were:
• To design and develop concept/introductory papers & feasibility studies on different aspects of socio-economic development, poverty alleviation & women empowerment, livelihood security, marketing support for the women micro-enterprises, training & capacity building aspects, etc.
• To write fund development proposals, case studies, periodic reports, etc
Worked as Finance Coordinator with SEWA, Gujarat. In this capacity, my main responsibilities were to supervise and monitor finance and accounts of three district offices and also responsible for budgetary control.
Doctor of Philosophy (Oct, 2014–May, 2018) from PhD
MBA (Jun, 1999–May, 2001) from Hemchandracharya north Gujarat university–scored 77%
BBA (Jun, 1996–Apr, 1999) from Hemchandracharya north Gujarat university–scored 66%
The mentioned fee is only for online classes to be conducted after 8 pm during weekdays and day hours during the weekend. I can complete the entire syllabus in 20-30 hours.
in case of off-line class, lodging and boarding charges will be extra.