Rehmat Khan Professional Teacher
A dedicated teacher with more than 15 years of experience. Committed to acting not only as a teacher but as a dynamic mentor to my students. Ability to listen to student’s issues and reconciling under parent’s opinion. concerns and find solutions that ensure students are learning to the best of their natural abilities. Adept in a range of teaching methods and able to establish clear objectives for my classroom’s environment. I focus on student learning and engagement. Exceptional knowledge of delivering instruction with technology and empowering students to use valuable resources.Excellent understanding of curriculum development and assessment methods based on research and practice. My aim is to enhance the student's inner capabilities, personal development, and English communication skills to become successful personalities in their life. Please feel free to contact with me. I would love to teach you. Thank you.
Self improvement (Beginner-Expert)
Motivational Speaker (Beginner-Expert)
Personal Development (Beginner-Expert)
English and curriculum and educational programs (Beginner-Expert)
Subject Specialist Teacher
(Jan, 2009 - Present) at Aga khan Education service of Pakistan
• Worked as a subject specialist teacher of English Language, subject specialist, and Islamic Studies in
different class levels.
• Developed and coordinated daily co-curricular activities for students, with such success that it was
implemented across all levels of classes while receiving positive feedback from parents.
• Designed different programs to establish to maintain communication between students and their parents
to bring them on one table, where they can effectively discuss their daily issues.
• Consistently communicated with parents to report on student’s behavior, social, and developmental
progress, as well as keeping notes on every observed health condition.
• Implemented multiple musical and art-related activities to improve student’s creative skills to enhance
learning with great motivation.