I am an Assistant Professor with all the necessary knowledge about the given subjects. I am very passionate about the subjects I teach and they’re all about transferring the knowledge to help develop a student’s capabilities. Apart from that I am dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every child.
I like to utilize a wide variety of teaching methods to create a classroom that is welcoming and positive. Writing lesson plans, creating activities and homework assignments, bringing some innovative ideas in teaching and sharing lessons in a comprehensive manner using visual/audio accompaniments to facilitate interactive learning are some of my expertise. Apart from this, I have also Co-mentored students for their research projects.
Medical microbiology (Beginner-Intermediate)
(Jun, 2018 - Present) at K C College, Mumbai
• Taught in diverse disciplines like Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology, Research Methodology, Bioprocess Technology, Pharmacology, Industrial Microbiology, Marine Biotechnology, Biosafety and Agribiotechnology
• Trained the students in various practical applications like Microscopy and Basic Microbiological techniques, Medical Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Marine Biotechnology and Applied component.
• Co-mentor for Science Honor’s Programme-Jigyaasa at K.C College and Research projects under the aegis of DBT Star College Status
• Examiner for T.Y.B.Sc University Theory and Practical Examinations.
• Actively engaged in managing as well as organizing DBT Star Status student and departmental activities.
Junior Scientific Officer
(Oct, 2016 - Feb, 2018) at Igenetic diagnostics, Mumbai
• Extracted of the gDNA from blood/saliva/sputum/tissue/FFPE tissue and Viral RNA/DNA from plasma/serum/urine.
• Ran different PCR’s (RT-PCR, q-PCR, Nested PCR etc) and Real Time PCR (HBV, HCV and HIV infection) based assays for diagnostic testing of patients.
• Standardized and validated PCR based assays for diagnosis of infectious diseases as well as familiar with reverse hybridization assays for detection of mutations in cancer.
• Prepared documents required for audits by accreditation bodies such as CAP and NABL, and coordinate with the quality assurance team to improve quality assessment of departmental activities
• Formulated Standard Operating Procedures, quality policies and system procedures and other departmental quality control documents
• Well versed with BioRad Gel Documentation System and various test to monitor contamination in laboratory
Msc Microbiology (Jun, 2014 - Apr, 2016) from swami vivekananda college of arts, science, commerce chembur
Bsc Microbiology (Jun, 2012 - Apr, 2014) from K C College, Mumbai