• Provide non-classroom, academic instruction to students on an individual or small-group basis for proactive or remedial purposes.
• Travel to students’ homes to conduct tutoring sessions.
• Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
• Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
• Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
• Monitor student performance .
• Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
• Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
• Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
• Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback or performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
• Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for student
Elective Chemistry (Beginner-Expert)
Elective Maths (Beginner-Expert)
Integrated science (Beginner-Expert)
Core Mathematics (Beginner-Expert)
No experience mentioned.