I am available for teaching Chemistry (upto XII Grade), Science subjects (upto X grade) and Maths (upto VIII Grade).
I have been teaching since 2015. And its great to have the chance to nurture students and enable them to ignite their own flame for learning which is an essential aspect of teaching.
Teaching job isn’t just to fill students' heads with knowledge; but to spark an interest and desire to learn about a subject; awaken the passion that for the subject – or learning – in the students. For
Learning is a process: there are no winners, only the growth of that student within their own minds is the most important aspect of teaching.
Sindhi (Grade 1-Grade 10)
Maths (SSC) (Grade 1-Grade 8)
Science (all boards) (Grade 1-Grade 12)
Chemistry (Intermediate Level) (Grade 6-Grade 12)
English (SSC) (Grade 1-Grade 10)
Jul, 2019) at Fauji Foundation School Larkana
● I taught Chemistry (Sindh Board)
● I was responsible for developing daily lesson plans.
● I also prepared student’s test papers, and conduct weekly assessments.
● Utilization of teaching aids and other class room resources.
● I performed allocated pack up duties and routine duties.
● Responsible for different allocated responsibilities in the school.
● Performing invigilation duties.
M.Sc Chemistry (Jan, 2013–Jan, 2015) from Shah Abdul Latif University khairpur–scored CGPA 3.9/4
B.Sc (Jun, 2009–Jun, 2011) from Shah Abdul Latif University khairpur–scored 1108/1750
Higher Secondary (Jun, 2006–Jun, 2008) from Govt Girls Degree College Larkana–scored 789/1100
Secondary (Apr, 2004–Jun, 2006) from Zubaida Fazal Decent High School Larkana–scored 669/850
Depending upon time, content, effort to deliver effectively and level/ grade of class.