MD AHADULLAH O'/A' LEVEL MATHS and SCIENCE (IBDP, CIE, EDEXCEL)
No reviews yet
To advance my professional and educational advancement by attending one of the country's most prestigious academic institutions, while also providing my students with the ability to pursue their dream jobs through a strong and well-rounded education.
• Extensive experience teaching IB (HL/SL), CIE students’ mathematics, physics, chemistry, and computer science
• A personality and teaching style that is outgoing, dynamic, and enjoyable.
• Experience as an adviser to numerous student-run clubs with outstanding public relations, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Experience and a deep desire to include a multicultural curriculum in the curriculum Experience and awareness of teaching effectively to meet different learning styles
• Ability to create a vibrant, enthusiastic, and optimistic learning atmosphere in the classroom Ability to effectively coordinate and prioritize workload
• Adaptable to change and flexible
• Quantitative, critical-thinking, and analytical skills are important.
• Ability to function individually or as part of a team
O-Level, A-Level, and IB Mathematics & Physics Teacher, 2005-2013
The Aga Khan School, Dhaka
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach a variety of mathematics and science courses to students of various ages and abilities.
• Plan and coordinate hands-on activities that promote active participation, engagement, and teamwork among students.
• Advisor for the Computer Science program, with an emphasis on student leadership development.
• Maintain a calm, peaceful, and constructive learning environment, taking corrective action as required.
• Encourage and promote critical thought and study of art and culture.
Matlab Programming (AS level-Doctorate/PhD)
Mathematics (Grade 9-Grade 10)
Computer (O level-A level)
Engineering Statics (AS level-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Engineering Dynamics (AS level-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Mathematics (IBDP-HL/SL) (Grade 9-Grade 12)
Edexcel Mathematics B (Grade 9-Grade 10)
Statistics A Level (AS level-A2 level)
Basic C programming (O level-A level)
Additional Mathematics (Grade 9-O level)
IGCSE Further Pure Mathematics (Grade 9-Grade 10)
Mathematics D 4024 (Grade 9-O level)
Chemistry (A level and O level) (O level-A level)
Further Mathematics (A level) (AS level-A2 level)
Basic Python programming (Beginner)
Research guidance to both PG & UG students of ME (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Doctorate/PhD)
Physics (IBDP HL/SL) (Grade 11-Grade 12)
Chemistry (IBDP HL/SL) (Grade 11-Grade 12)
Jun, 2012) at The Aga Khan School, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Mathematics and Physics Instructor
• Mathematics major and Physics minor with 20 years teaching experience.
• 13 years teaching in Bangladesh and 7 years in Malaysia
• Classroom management
• Differentiated instruction
• Interdisciplinary teaching: Trained to teach Mathematics and Physics. 2013-2021 Successfully taught Computer science and Chemistry in Malaysia along with Mathematics and Physics.
• Interactive teaching.
• Teaching, Tutoring, and counseling
• Motivating students
• Innovative lesson planning
Ph. D. (Apr, 2014–Mar, 2021) from University of Putra Malaysia (UPM)–scored 90%
Mathematical Science (Aug, 2010–Nov, 2012) from Uttara University, Dhaka
B. Sc. Engineering, Mechanical (Oct, 1991–Nov, 1997) from Chittagong University of Engineering and technology, cuet
I teach online only. Fees vary on subject, content, and level.