1. Assisting students with homework, projects & test preparation.
2. Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom.
3.Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills, and approaches to answering test questions
4. Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments.
5. Developing and distributing teaching materials to supplement classroom lessons, including study guides
6.Conducting practice tests to track progress, identify areas of improvement, and help set goals for exam preparation
7. Providing students positive and constructive feedback
8. Offering feedback on progress to students' parents and teachers where appropriate
Maths (Grade 5-Grade 10)
Science (Grade 5-Grade 9)
Accountancy (Grade 10-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Commerce (Grade 10-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Social Science (Grade 5-Grade 10)
No experience mentioned.
1. Choosing to learn more than one subject fee is charged on monthly basis.