Emmanuel ILETS/ Statistics/Biochemistry/ Math!
Hello, Folks! I go by the name, Emmanuel. And I'm currently in my 4th year of teaching( both online and Offline). I hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering with a business background and, Yes! your guess is right; I'm TEFL certified. Over the years, I've had the amazing privilege of assisting people with English ( Business English, Conversational, and prep students for IELTS), Biochemistry, Mining Engineering and number related subjects such as Math, Physics and Statistics. I've had experience with all types of students and levels. From 2 years old, to high school, to college, Master degree students, PhD students, cooperates and people who are retired.
Irrespective of what you may need help with, whether it's English related, Biochemistry Math just to name a few... Do leave a message, of which I would respond as quickly as I can, and provide you with the needed assistance. Thanks for the read, and I wish you the very best of luck! I look forward to seeing a message from you.
PS: I'm also a fitness enthusiast and readily available to assist you with all your body goals.
Statistics (Preschool, Kindergarten, KG, Nursery-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Organic Chemistry (Diploma-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Electrical Machines (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Masters/Postgraduate)
Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics (Grade 12-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Math 1P98 (Preschool, Kindergarten, KG, Nursery-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
(Jan, 2020 - Present) at Preply
• Collaborate with students to complete homework assignments, identify lagging skills and correct weaknesses.
• Coach people for standardized tests such as IELTS, SAT and GRE.
• I have also helped students with number related subjects such as statistics, physics and Math.
• Coached students who did not know the days of the week improve upon their conversational skills and fluency level.
• I have had the amazing privilege of assisting Lawyers, Mining Engineers, Sales persons, and IT professionals with Business English.
• I am terrific with kids too, and I have encountered many; including preschoolers.
• Craft effective learning plans to address students' writing weaknesses and strengths.
• Participate in training classes to improve tutoring practices and learn new tutoring techniques.
• Educate my students on study tips and exam strategies.
(Apr, 2017 - Sep, 2019) at FORKWAMAX UNIVERSAL LIMITED
• Provided evidence-based lectures to operators with little or no knowledge in basic hydraulics, basic engines, safety, operation servicing and maintenance of the excavator.
• Helped Increase class size by reaching out to more communities to educate them on the importance of the program.
• Set, marked and recorded test scores of students for future assessment.
• Maintained excellent attendance record, consistently arriving to work on time.
TEFL (Sep, 2019 - now) from TEFL Professional Development Institute
BSC. MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Sep, 2012 - Jun, 2016) from KNUST - KUMASI, GHANA
Depending on the volume of work, and time-bound.