Harvinder Attri Mechanical Engineering
I am a master degree holder (Mechanical Engineering) and have root depth knowledge of the subjects that mentioned in application. My teaching methodology makes me different from the rest of the teachers. Because, I tried to teach my student from the basic no matter what they know something (previously) or not. and then pulled them to the advanced level. I shared different simple practical examples of theoretical subjects to students. So that they understand the topic effectively and implement its basic problem in different fields. According to me this is the best possible teaching technique.
I used different design tools to draw and show Isometric view of the drawing/problem, so that student may not feel any doubt or confusion regarding given problem.
Mechanical Engineering (Intermediate-Expert)
Thermal Engineering (Masters/Postgraduate)
Refrigeration & Air Conditoning (Expert)
Advanced Thermodynamics (Intermediate-Expert)
Junior Mechanical Engineer
(Aug, 2016 - Oct, 2020) at Indian Railways Jammu
• Identified mechanical problems and determined best solutions for correction.
• Coordinated daily workflow through task prioritization and concise scheduling.
• Implemented preventive maintenance practices and upheld equipment guidelines to reduce downtime.
• Assessed operating conditions and adjusted settings to maximize performance and equipment longevity.
• Paid close attention to guidelines, specifications and detailed instructions to continuously adhere to strict operational and maintenance regulations.
• Developed process improvements to increase reliability and equipment performance.
Master of Technology in Thermal Engineering (Distinction) (Aug, 2012 - May, 2015) from Beant college of engineering and technology- scored 74%
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering (First Class) (Aug, 2008 - May, 2012) from Beant college of engineering and technology- scored 72%
Charges may vary based on time, content and place