M. Tech Machine design professional with approx.6.5 yr of experience in R&D, FEA ANSYS software. Can demonstrate and teach in easily understandable way ANSYS software Design modeler, Spaceclaim, 2-d meshing, 3-D meshing shell, tet and brick meshing, static analysis, contact analysis, beams, pretension analysis, nonlinear analysis, contact nonlinearity, geometric nonlinearity, material nonlinearity which include various material model (various hardening rules, MISO, BISO), tips on handling nonlinear problems, modal analysis, harmonic analysis, transient analysis, time-domain vs freq domain problems, seismic analysis, fatigue analysis - stress life approach, strain life approach, post-processing techniques, experimental validation and data acquisition
Can teach Mechanical vibrations
Sep, 2017) at Crompton Greaves, Mumbai
• Providing support in new product development through FE analysis & testing. Developing new methodologies as per new standards and market needs
• Work closely with engineering, test laboratory, and shop floor to constantly improve simulation accuracy and to provide more application-oriented solutions
• Design enhancement and optimization of various products like Transformer, Circuit breakers etc.
• Performing static, linear & nonlinear analysis, Modal, transient and response spectrum analysis as per the requirement of the job.
• Modal and seismic testing of products; noise level measurement and troubleshooting as per IEC standard.
changes based on travelling and face to face tutoring.