No reviews yet
I offer embedded systems, programming and algorithmic courses, starting from the basic principles until the assimilation and development of complex codes. Actually I'm an embedded systems engineer within a multinational company.
My main goal is to stimulate creativity and curiosity. In addition to allowing my student to acquire a level of competence which allows him to function alone.
I am used to working with people of different ages. I believe in segmentation, visualization of progress, objective results and practice.
Beyond these general lines, there is no rule or magic method. Some things work with some students and not with others. Adapting to needs is really the goal of private lessons. So I will do my best to find what motivates and helps my students.
- Software : C, C++, SQL, Embedded C, Java, Python, Assembly
- Hardware Description Language : VHDL
- Bus and Communication Protocols : USART, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, ETHERNET, WiFi
- Embedded OS and RTOS : Yocto, Buildroot, Busybox, FreeRtos, Linux Kernel API, QEMU
- Embedded Platforms : Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA, STM32F4xx, ESP32-01, FPGA
ALTERA, PIC16F877A,DSP(TMS320C6000), Raspberry PiB
- Simulation, Debugging and IDEs : Trace32, DaVinci Confugirator, KeilμV5, Eclipse, Atmel
Studio, Matlab/Simulink,ISIS Proteus, MPLAB, LabVIEW, Quartus II, CCS, Arduino IDE
- Internet Of Things : LoRaWAN Communication protocol, Node-red Platform, NFC, RFID,
- Others : SQL, Java Card, Android Studio, Linux OS, GNU GCC and GNU Make
No experience mentioned.
The fee vary upon the complexity of the course and the number of courses