Head of HR Organization Development (Group)
Nov, 2017) at DEBBANE SAIKALI GROUP
1. Drives a team to develop and implement effective plans, strategies, policies and procedures and takes responsibility for their ongoing monitoring.
2. Meets organizational needs and analyzes progress against the overall talent management strategy.
3. Supports line managers in defining successors for key positions and rolling succession planning.
4. Fosters and supports a performance driven culture in the group.
5. Determines strategic measures to enhance employee and company performance.
6. Training hall day to day operations management
7. Address training and development needs with appropriate initiatives
8. Strategic alignment between development initiatives and organization future needs
9. Identify talent pool and follow up on their career development and preparation for future roles
- Succeeded in designing, implementing an innovative performance management process, backed -up by results, reports and completion rate.
- Developed performance development/improvement plan to handle the performance gap.
- Designed and run several assessment centers to discover untapped potential or to measure current ability
Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Created a whole spectrum of talent management program with a defined pool of talents, long term development plans and career path
- Championed and presented talent development plan and career path to the board, validated by CEOs.
- Assisted in creating a competency dictionary and competency profiling and other needs assessment methods to identify and prioritize organizational development needs.
- Designed and implemented a succession planning process, defining critical roles, successors,
development plans and readiness level.
Learning and Development:
- Created an environment where all employees are motivated to pursue their professional development and contribute to the future growth and success of the business.
- Facilitated and ensures the participation of the HR team in supporting the realization of OD plans
- Introduced innovative way of learning to sit along the traditional face to face. Also encouraged a culture of self-learning through coursera, edx, etc.
- Designed and introduced a training policy and procedure to standardize the training process and approach.
- Introduced a “Self Development Series” which consists of a 2-hour session, once a month, on the basis of “first come first registered”, and that aims to develop employees’ skills and potential, enhance the quality of their life and contribute to the realization of their dreams and aspirations.
- Exceeding all objectives including targeted trainings where 100 trainings per year were achieved.
- Introduced an “Assessment Center” which purpose is to ensure business continuity and excellence by identifying and developing existing talents for key positions, retaining them and assessing talent needs for the future. It consists of a development program workshop followed by a personal development plan (PDP).
- Built, influenced, fostered and drove a culture of “Customer Excellence” throughout one of our subsidiaries. The purpose is to introduce the company’s key tenets for customer service (Creativity, Passion, Readiness, and Quality) and to reaffirm their importance through several activities and trainings, detailing our ongoing commitment to building and strengthening customer relationships through improved service, quality, responsiveness and expertise.
- Conducted team building activities for the group.
- Designed and introduced the first ever “Middle Management Program” in the company. A 9 days program spanned over 18 months that reinforces top leadership practices and applying them to leadership at the mid- management level, and that consists of 4 modules: managing self, managing people, managing team and managing performance.
- Designed and delivered diverse training programs.
- Designed and introduced the first ever “TrainingMenu”, which includes description of all the trainings that we have off the shelves and available for delivery. The menu was distributed to all top managers to put their selection of trainings.
- Introduced and delivered 75 training topics, which description was included in the “Training Menu”.
- Designed several training topics, among them sales techniques, time pressure and stress management, conflict resolution, taxation and accounting, risk management, leadership programs, etc.
- Designed and introduced the first ever induction program in the company.
- Designed and supported the introduction of the first ever Opinion Survey.
- Supported the happening of a Salary Survey.
- Established and maintained appropriate systems for monitoring, measuring and reporting on training and development activities.
- Supported the introduction of the company’s performance appraisal.
- Supported the recruitment section in diverse activities.
- Set a competency dictionary for the group and performance management tools and competency framework for the Technology division.
- Built and enhanced the company’s training library.
- Fostered a teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
- Having a wide knowledge as HR generalist, I advised in many terms the happening of various HR initiatives.