Being tutor is the most challenging job from my point of view and I would like to characterize challenges and reasons for a student in picking a tutor for himself/ herself.
- Teacher must have ability to shape the thinking of a student and not just solution provider.
- Teacher should be able to create curiosity and motivate student for a self learning.
- Understanding the mindset and difficulty level of a student is very important
- Explaining concepts with simple real life examples and applications is very helpful.
- Diagrams and pictorial representation of a problem is a proven way of explaining concepts better.
- Two way communications and periodic evaluation of not just students but of teachers is also essential.
expert in maths and comp. sc.
(Jul, 2010 - Present) at Centre of education for 21st Century
passionate teacher specializing in mathematics and computer science to teach young minds to create a passion and making learning a fun activity
M. Tech. in Computer Science (Jul, 1990 - Jan, 1992) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
M.Sc. in Mathematics (Jul, 1988 - Jun, 1990) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
(US$14.6) per hour
my rates are flexible and may vary depending on a situation.