Excel is powerful tools to teach any person is very difficult task I make it very simple and logical path to follow for any person it will not problem to understand I have vast experience for bookkeeping and accounting record transaction and make precise report to understand deeply in one shot
I am very positive and patient teacher to humble teach them
I am very easy approachable person and teach them with friendly manner
I am proficient in Urdu and Hindi to teach on the comfortable in that languages
I am very professional teach my student professionalism is high profile skill in the practical field
Advance knowledge of Excel means spreadsheets, graph, tables, calculations and automation efficiently to process large quantities of data relevant to business tasks.
The way Excel is used depends on the needs and duties of specific departments or job role.
Excel can be challenging tool to master if you are beginner and have no experience in data or spreadsheets . However, learning the basics is a straightforward process that only takes a short amount of time, especially if you get some help from online courses
Aug, 2018) at Blackwater Construction LLC Atlanta GA USA
• Ensure that all invoices are reviewed and processed with accuracy, using proper GL account classification and three-way matching process.
• Review and record subcontractor progress invoices.
• Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies. Coordinate with project teams to ensure purchase orders are complete.
• Provide project managers and clients with timely monthly packages in support of cash flow management. Participate and support forecast reviews of projects.
• Responsible for completion of monthly cost analysis of assigned projects, to include actual-vs-budget and cost-to-complete analyses. Assist in ad hoc project and information requests.
• Work with project teams to complete the holdback invoicing process after contract completion.
• Reconcile accounts to maintain accurate, current and compliant financial records. • Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors, trades, clients and project teams
Aug, 2014) at Excel Investment Properties LLC Lakeland FL USA
• Coordinate with staff and report on land servicing and house construction budgets for low rise projects.
• Prepare year end working papers for various entities and coordinate with External Accountants for financial statement preparation.
• Prepare and present financial reports to owners on several projects and respond to questions and information requests.
• Report on new sales for projects, record purchasers’ deposits and some other administration associated with sales.
• Review the calculations for house closings and record them in the accounting system.
• Prepare management fee invoices for various entities for development and housing activities.
• Administer changes to accounting system including adding new projects, models, lots and job cost codes.
• Coordinate information with our insurance company for new projects and our existing automobile policy
May, 2008) at All Seasons Construction LLC Pensacola FL USA
• Assisted with the preparation of the annual and mid-year budgets.
• Analyzed and reconciled expenditure and revenue accounts as well as investment reports.
• Made wire transfers and journal funding transfers and reconciled monthly bank statements.
• Prepared journal entries and reconciled general ledger and subsidiary accounts; prepared monthly financial statements, including distributing monthly revenue and expenditure reports to departments.
• Developed, maintained and analyzed budgets, preparing periodic reports that compared budgeted costs to actual costs.
Accounts Payable Specialist
May, 2007) at Fiberex Glass Corporation Edmonton AB Canada
• Supervised the accounts payable department.
• Managed finances for domestic and international projects.
• Developed and implemented policies and procedures over financial transactions, resulting in standardized reports.
• Coordinated relationships with other departments at organization to run the operations of the company smoothly.
• Advised management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts
Feb, 2005) at Rochelle Dyers Inc. Mississauga ON Canada
• Maintained accounting operation as per standard of GAAP such as General Ledger A/R & A/P.
• Created computerized payroll administration of the employees.
• Filed monthly, quarterly and yearly financial returns to the government.
• Prepared bank reconciliation reports and reported to the management for future planning.
• Co-ordinated all budget activity and forecasts, including guidance to the managers on how the budget process could be utilized to optimum advantage.
• Monitored purchasing activity to ensure that costs continued to match the margin for profitability.
MBA (Mar, 1988–Mar, 1990) from Philippine School of Business Administration Manila–scored A
Bachelor of Commerce (Jul, 1983–Jul, 1985) from university of karachi–scored A-
It is depend on assignment of intermediate to advance