Sadia Saleem Mindful Middle School Teacher
No reviews yet
As a highly dedicated teacher, I’m writing this to show my intense
interest in being your online tutor. I’ve successfully completed five years of enriching
experience as a Supply teacher and Humanities Subject Specialist in one of the recognized schools holding prestigious British Schools Overseas accreditation. I'm a mindful Middle School Teacher who has accomplished in preparing students for the future through the use of new technologies.
• Humanities Subject Specialist
• Form teachers cover– All core subjects
• Learning support
• Scaffolds SEN students
Use of Creative lesson plans and showing enthusiastic interest with
boundless energy is what I consider to be my hallmark.
Maths (Grade 1-Grade 6)
English (Grade 1-Grade 6)
Psychology (Grade 9-Grade 12)
Science (Grade 1-Grade 8)
Humanities (Grade 1-Grade 6)
Middle School Humanities Teacher
Dec, 2021) at Scholars International Academy, BSME, BSO
- Educated students regarding national and global social issues and influencing factors.
- Maintained awareness of relevant current events and quickly incorporated study into the curriculum to improve concept acquisition.
- Led Problem Based Learning approach to adopt successful play-based and immersive learning.
Learning Specialist/ Cover Teacher
Jun, 2019) at Scholars International Academy, BSME, BSO, Sharjah
- Delivered personalized educational, behavioral and emotional support to individual students to enable
positive learning outcomes.
- Documented student behaviors, interventions, and outcomes to enable the lead teacher to address pertinent
- Fostered appropriate social skills using guided
conversation during group activities.
Bachelor of Education- Education of Individuals in Elementary Education Programs (Feb, 2015–Apr, 2016) from Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore–scored 3.96 CGPA
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (Feb, 2013–Jul, 2015) from Virtual University of Pakistan Lahore–scored 3.9 CGPA