To whom may it concern,
I am a certified accountant in Sri Lanka with BSc in Applied Accounting at Oxford Brookes University. I am confident that my teaching experience and my research interests make me an ideal candidate for your open position.
Over the past five years, I have tutored and co-authored a variety of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Management Accounting & Marketing Management subjects under professional courses such as CA, ACCA & AAT. I have extensive experience working with Edexcel, Cambridge, OTHM, BTEC & National Curriculars. I pride myself in creating a tutorial environment that accommodates the needs of my students.
Not only does my teaching experience suit the needs of your school and department, but my research interests also fit perfectly with your description of the ideal candidate. My communicative abilities have been boon as a university lecturer & higher school secondary teacher. I was already comfortable & competent with public & informative speaking when I began lecturing after published my YouTube channel of ‘Eaccountz Academy’ & more than 7000 students joining with me from all around the Sri Lanka as well as students from KSA & Dubai. Of course, I am also adept at administering coursework & exams. I like to keep regular office hours for engaging with students & other educators to ensure I am always on the right page when it comes to needs & practices.
Kind regards Erandi Udeshika
Business studies (Beginner-Expert)
Present) at IDM Campus
• Delivering Lectures for HND and Diploma Level for BTEC, Pearson and OTHM – Finance and Management Accounting
Present) at Keble College International
• Delivering lectures, seminars and tutorials for Pearson O/L, A/L and National Curriculum – Commerce, Accounting & Business Studies
• Design, prepare and develop courses and workshops and teaching materials
Apr, 2020) at IPS Institute for Professional
• Delivering lectures, seminars, and tutorials
• Encouraging personal development through tutorials and presenter
• Develop and implement new methods of teaching.
Finance Executive & Administrator
Apr, 2020) at Dyfferense Consultants
• Recording transactions & maintaining ledger accounts, bank reconciliations & credit card reconciliations, Carling out AR & AP reconciliations, Handling petty cash & Comprehensive payroll & HR support services. Prepared audit schedules, finalized the audited financial statements, primary data processing in Quick Book System, reconcile the bank statements and performed as a team leader.
Passed Finalist of CA (Apr, 2019–Apr, 2021) from Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Sri Lanka
Bsc Finance (Jan, 2018–Jan, 2020) from Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
Member of AAT (Jan, 2014–Dec, 2016) from Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka
Online individual - Charging per day not vary with no of hours
Online individua - home visiting per hour