Rodney SANKINKA BIGABWA French Language Teacher
No reviews yet
I'm Rodney SANKINKA. A french language teacher now based in Kigali. I've 6 years experience teaching french to primary students. My mission is to :
• Communicate with students in French to foster oral proficiency.
• Facilitate learning of French language using variety of instructional methods, resources and technological tools.
• Employe diverse teaching approaches to help students of all abilities understand material.
• Explore and implemented innovative use of technology in language education.
• Develope and implemented full French curriculum to meet school mission and goals.
• Facilitate• Designed curriculum to meet learning institution requirements and instill comprehensive knowledge of French language and culture in students.
• Created and executed various daily assignments to prepare students for final exam.
positive learning environment by using enthusiastic and energetic instructional strategies and consistent classroom management.
• Designe curriculum to meet learning institution requirements and instill comprehensive knowledge of French language and culture in students.
• Create and execute various daily assignments to prepare students for final exam.
DELF and DALF Examiner-Scorer
Present) at The French institute of Rwanda
Examine A1 to C1 candidates for DELF and DALF
Score exams copies of A1 to C1 candidates for DELF and DALF
French Language Teacher
Jul, 2022) at Path To Success International School, Kigali Rwanda.
Licence en Relations internationales (Oct, 2009–Oct, 2011) from University of Kinshasa, Kinshasa
Higher Secondary (Sep, 1994–Jul, 2000) from College Saint Esprit, Kinshasa, D.R. Congo