MAYUKH BASU Experienced Versatile Trainer
Only students can contact tutors.
1) Provide teachings both on one on one mode as well as in a Group as per the requirement of the student.
2) Provide high quality home assignments to all the student after each session which helps to evaluate the understanding about the subject matter.
3) Communicating fluently with each category of student either in English or in Hindi other than Bengali as per the requirement.
4) Sharing suitable advise to the student about the challenges of the corporate sector, having rich experiences in high profile leadership roles in the past.
5) Have structured course contents with specific timelines.
6) Payments are always to be made on weekly mode which is widely accepted as most convenient mode of payment by students because it involves least chance of financial loss from either side.
7) Complete transparency about the mode of teaching, Syllabus,expected timeline, payments etc are the key features of teaching.
8) necessary help can be extended to the students to accomplish their assignments given by their institutions.
9) All the sessions are to be conducted mostly as per per the preferred time slots of the student.
MS Office (Beginner-Expert)
Ms Excel (Beginner-Expert)
Microsoft PowerPoint (Beginner-Expert)
Business studies (Grade 11-Grade 12)
Mathematics (Grade 7-Grade 10)
ICT (GCSE-Grade 12)
CBSE Business studies (Grade 10-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Head - Finance
(Jul, 2019 - Present) at The Indian Institute Of Metals
Handling entire Accounts, ROC Compliance, Budgeting, Finance & MIS.
Chief Financial Officer & Director
(May, 2014 - Mar, 2017) at In An MNC - Rubber Chemical Industry - Posted At Corporate Office - Kolkata (Head Office - NJ - USA)
Head Of Entire Gamut Of Business Apart from Accounts, Finance, Costing and Taxation of the India
Assistant General Manager
(Apr, 2011 - Nov, 2013) at Mining Industry - Corporate Head Office - Kolkata
Closely Related with the Vice President Finance Of The company with regards to Fund Management & Controlling of the Mines. Responsible for entire Indirect Taxes of the Company including Appeal and hearing.
Branch Accounts Head - Of Orissa (Posted at Rourkela)
(Jun, 2008 - Mar, 2011) at Shapoorji Pallonji CO & Pvt Ltd (SPCL)
Responsible for Branch's revenue generation and payments. Holding the responsibility for entire Indirect Taxation including Appeal and Hearing.
(Nov, 2006 - Jun, 2008) at Hindustan Construction Company Limited (HCCL)
MBA (Apr, 1996 - Dec, 1989) from IGNOU
M.COM (Jun, 1986 - Aug, 1988) from Calcutta University KOLKATA
Costing Intermediate (Jun, 1986 - Dec, 1989) from INSTITUE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA (ICAI) EIRC KOLKATA CAMPUS
I usually take 2 classes per week each class of 1-1/2 hrs. That means Weekly hours is 3 hours.
So, Total Hours in a Month is - (3 hrs x 4 weeks ) = 12hrs
Payments accepted on weekly mode only.