MAYUKH BASU Experienced Versatile Trainer
1) Provide teachings on one on one mode.
2) Provide high quality home assignments to all the student after each session which helps to evaluate the understanding about the subject matter.
3) Communicating fluently with each category of student either in English or in Hindi other than Bengali as per the requirement.
4) Sharing suitable advise to the student about the challenges of the corporate sector, having rich experiences in high profile leadership roles in the past.
5) Have structured course contents with specific timelines.
6) Advance mostly acceptable based on monthly hours. However even weekly advance based on hours is also widely accepted as it involves least chance of financial loss from either side.
7) Complete transparency about the mode of teaching, Syllabus,expected timeline, payments etc are the key features of teaching.
8) necessary help can be extended to the students to accomplish their assignments given by their institutions.
9) All the sessions are to be conducted mostly as per per the preferred time slots of the student.
10) All students are allowed even after years to contact for any suggestion or solution of their professional challenges.
MS Office (Beginner-Expert)
Mathematics (Grade 7-Grade 10)
Business studies (Grade 11-Grade 12)
CBSE Mathematics (Grade 8-Grade 10)
ICT (GCSE-Grade 12)
Ms Excel (Beginner-Expert)
Power BI (Beginner-Intermediate)
Microsoft PowerPoint (Beginner-Expert)
CBSE Business studies (Grade 10-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
VBA & Macro (Beginner-Expert)
Head - Finance
(Jul, 2019 - Present) at The Indian Institute Of Metals
Handling entire Accounts, ROC Compliance, Budgeting, Finance & MIS.
Chief Financial Officer & Director
(May, 2014 - Mar, 2017) at In An MNC - Rubber Chemical Industry - Posted At Corporate Office - Kolkata (Head Office - NJ - USA)
Head Of Entire Gamut Of Business Apart from Accounts, Finance, Costing and Taxation of the India
Assistant General Manager
(Apr, 2011 - Nov, 2013) at Mining Industry - Corporate Head Office - Kolkata
Closely Related with the Vice President Finance Of The company with regards to Fund Management & Controlling of the Mines. Responsible for entire Indirect Taxes of the Company including Appeal and hearing.
Branch Accounts Head - Of Orissa (Posted at Rourkela)
(Jun, 2008 - Mar, 2011) at Shapoorji Pallonji CO & Pvt Ltd (SPCL)
Responsible for Branch's revenue generation and payments. Holding the responsibility for entire Indirect Taxation including Appeal and Hearing.
(Nov, 2006 - Jun, 2008) at Hindustan Construction Company Limited (HCCL)
MBA (Apr, 1996 - Dec, 1989) from IGNOU
M.COM (Jun, 1986 - Aug, 1988) from Calcutta University KOLKATA
Costing Intermediate (Jun, 1986 - Dec, 1989) from INSTITUE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA (ICAI) EIRC KOLKATA CAMPUS
I usually take 2 classes per week each class of 1-1/2 hrs. That means Weekly hours is 3 hours.
So, Total Hours in a Month is - (3 hrs x 4 weeks ) = 12hrs
Payments accepted on weekly mode only. Advance payment based on hours is also acceptable.
May 6, 2020
Sir has been teaching me Microsoft Excel and he is a great teacher. He explains all the concepts thoroughly and clears the doubts clearly. He makes the class interesting and keeps the student enthralled. My skills have improved tremendously after learning from sir. Thank you, sir!!
March 23, 2020
Mr. Mayukh helped me to prepare for my excel exams and I got high grade and keep practicing with him in order to be a professional excel user. Highly recommend him as a online tutor!