Statistical Programmer/ Medical writer
(Sep, 2016 - Dec, 2018) at AnaCipher Clinical Research Organization, Hyderabad
• Developed SAS programs to support Statistical Programming activities
• Experience working in Integration from multiple sources (ISS and ISE) as well as individual study projects
• Excellent knowledge in CDISC standards (SDTM, ADAM)
• Worked with Statisticians to provide SAS programming in analyzing the data, generate reports, tables, listings and graphs
• Experience in developing the code according to the requirements, following the validation principles.
• Possess extensive knowledge of developing, modifying and maintaining SAS programs
• Experience with transforming data in various formats (excel, CSV) into SAS datasets
• Knowledge of Open CDISC
• Extensively used different SAS procedures like PROC IMPORT, PROC EXPORT, PROC CONTENTS, PROC APPEND, PROC FORMAT, PROC COMPARE, PROC SORT and DATA _NULL_.
• Programming Experience with SAS report generating procedures like PROC REPORT, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC TRANSPOSE, PROC SUMMARY, PROC PRINT AND PROC SQL.
• Efficient in understanding the protocol study, study designs, SAP and CRF.
• Efficient knowledge in Clinical trial data like demographics (DEMOG), adverse events (AE), Labs and vital signs etc.
• Preparation of the Clinical Study Reports in accordance with the organization SOP and ICH-E3 and sponsor specific formats.