Charu Jain Experienced teacher from a reputed college specilaization in electrical technology
I HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING LINE IN A REPUTED ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
I WILL TEACH STUDENTS IN DETAIL
I am a teacher, my role is to facilitate and not to lead.
I teach student from zero level to a suitable level.
I am a from Science background and have great command on mathematics and Science subjects.Learning could be fun. You are welcome to discuss, share ideas and learn.Basic and conceptual teaching having experience of 5 years.
Concept is straight - Good grades through motivation for self learning, and discussion.
Mr Ankit Sinha (Pin: ***** ) Delhi (Last updated: February 24, 2017)?
I dont believe in educating you.But I believe in involving you with whatever you learn.
• Attended two day workshop on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended Two Week Faculty Development Programme on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering and conducted by Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day National Workshop on Power Electronics (NWPE-2015) organized by Delhi Technical University, Delhi.
• Attended two day IEEE Workshop on Power Quality organized by IEEE PES-IAS Delhi Chapter in IIT Delhi.
• Participated in the Engineering Education & Research Seminar conducted by National Instruments
• Participated in Young Scientists’ Conference as part of India International Science Festival held at IIT Delhi
Maths (Grade 8-Grade 12)
Physics (Grade 8-Grade 12)
Science (Grade 8-Bachelors (Undergraduate))
Basic Electrical (Beginner-Expert)
(Feb, 2015 - Present) at Dronacharya college of engineering
an Assistant professor in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT
M.TECH (Sep, 2011 - Jul, 2013) from Deenbhandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal, Sonipat, Sonipat- scored 73%
m.tech (Feb, 2011 - Jun, 2013) from dcrust- scored 90
B.TECH (Oct, 2007 - Dec, 2011) from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak- scored 71%