Patrick JosephRaj German Teacher
Only students can contact tutors.
I'm an engineer by profession having 5 years of experience in Teaching and Interpretation in the German Language.
As a teacher, I will provide the most realistic approach on learning German Language and enhance you with a wide knowledge of the other aspects of the literature.
1. Implementing a customized study plan for students according to their needs that focuses more on grammar and more practice on speaking (Vocabulary) sessions.
2. Not just the book source, I provide students a comfortable and unique approach on grammar, stories, interactive sessions, and songs.
3. I also prepare the students for the Goethe Institute Exams.
4. My aim is to develop a genuine interest and love on the language through learning a foreign language and create that interest.
5. I encourage students to come out with more innovative ideas on the homework and exercises that are given on a regular basis.
Basically this language has 6 levels. There will be a different approach on each level wherein the students will be trained very effectively. I have been teaching German to students of all age (from 10 years onwards) for the last 2 years. I have finished till C1 and have taught till the level B2.
I offer students extra exercise sheets for grammar and extra practice questions when needed. These will definitely make sure that the student's needs are met. I am flexible with my approach. My mother tongue is Tamil and I believe that the most efficient way of acquiring a language is through your mother tongue. I often give examples and relate things to our daily life which makes the learning process more effective.
Preparation for the exam on the 4 parts of the exam-listening, reading, speaking, and writing, will be trained based on the purpose of learning the language. As for the final exam, I go with the standard way of exam that is conducted at Max Mueller Bhavan.
No experience mentioned.
Classes are taken on an hourly basis.