Subhankar Das IT job Interview Preparation Expert over 10 years
No reviews yet
Our focus is always on developing skills in a student and also encourage them to apply their knowledge. Latest methodology is also used by me e.g. case studies etc to help students understand a topic in detail. Many of my students are well settled in life and working in good companies . They are self -reliant and successful. We also groom our students for job and life success .
1. Founder of Hooghly's and Howrah's number 1 Institute Dreamline Job School.
2.Get Award from Kolkata Police.
3.Provide regular lecture to 5 Engineering colleges and 5 corporate offices.
4.Provide placement more than 700+ students.
5.Work in world's Famous IT company TCS, Reliance and Global Tech
6.Provide volunteering training to 5 NGO's.
7.Recieve 10 awards from various institute.
8. More than 2 lakh people follow in Facebook, Instagram and other social sites.
9. Provide Life coaching and Motivational session in various Institute.
10.Having 4 centers and more than 25+teammembers working in Dreamline Job School.
11.Belive in relationship and best practice.
12. Teaching is a passion for me but 100 % Professional result oriented teacher
Interview preparation for Electrical and Electronics Engg Student for Industrial Exposure (Beginner-Expert)
Interview preparation (Beginner-Expert)
Interview Facebook (Beginner-Expert)
Job interview (Expert)
Placement aptitude (Beginner-Expert)
Personality Development and Life skills (Beginner-Expert)
Selenium with JAVA (Beginner-Expert)
Interview grooming and preparation (Beginner-Expert)
Interview Support (Beginner-Expert)
Spoken english and communication skills (Beginner-Expert)
Facing interviews confidently (Beginner-Expert)
Interview Preparation for Big-N or FAANG companies (Beginner-Expert)
Distributed System Design for Interviews (Beginner-Expert)
Campus placements (Beginner-Expert)
Interview Technique Training (Beginner-Expert)
Job Support in any IT language or Skill or Combination (Beginner-Expert)
Consultancy for Interview preparation and Resume Enhancement (Big 4 accounting firms, MNCs) (Beginner-Expert)
IT interview (Beginner-Intermediate)
Automation Test Analyst
Present) at TCS
Total Experience 7 years as Software Tester and Automation Test Analyst.
• Total Experience 7.2 years in US Banking and Financial, Telecom and Recruitment domain as Functional Tester and Manual/Automation Tester.
• Played role of Senior Test Analytic and Test lead and good hands in C#, VB, SQL server, PL/SQL, Java and Selenium.
• Strong knowledge in Banking & Recruitment domain.
• Experienced in Retail and Transaction banking platforms.
• ISTQB Foundation and Lean Green Belt on Six Sigma & BDA: Certificate in Software Testing Skills & BDA: Certificate in Canadian Banking Certified.
• Expertise in Banking and Financial domain especially in US Banking and Mortgage Transformation and Retail Banking.
• Expertise in HLS and Test script writing especially in Defect management.
• Worked as Senior Sales Executive with Global Tech Solutions.
• Worked as Operational Executive in Spanco Pvt LTD.
• Preparation of Test Plan, test case documents, detailed test case documents, Defect management and Regression Testing.
• Trained, assisted and mentored teams within the group and outside the group in knowledge sharing throughout my carrier.
• Maintaining very good relationship with all the relevant stakeholders.
Senior IT Interview trainer and Interview Expert
Present) at Dreamline Job School
An emotionally balanced and composed person with high Spiritual Quotient..
IT Trainer Software
Jul, 2011) at Reliance communication Ltd
Soft Skills Trainer and IT Product Trainer.
Ascent (Jul, 2019–Jan, 2020) from English Ascent–scored A+
Test Automation Foundations- Java & Selenium (May, 2019–Feb, 2021) from Test Automation Foundations- Java & Selenium–scored A+
Diploma in Agile Methology (Jul, 2017–Jul, 2018) from Diploma in Agile–scored A
ISTQB (Jun, 2017–Dec, 2017) from ISTQB Certified–scored A+
Diploma in Communication (May, 2015–Jul, 2017) from Tata consultancy–scored A
Master (May, 2010–Jul, 2012) from Rabindra Bharati University, Rabindra Bharati Vishwavidyalaya Bus stop–scored 53.75
Diploma in Soft-Skills (Jul, 2008–Oct, 2010) from City and Guilds of London–scored B
Job interview Training (1:1) - 1500/Hour / $20
IT interview support and Assignment support-1500/Hour / $20
Spoken English and Personality Development (1:1)-700/ Hour / $10