DEEPAK KUMAR EXPERIENCED PHYSICS PRIVATE TUTOR
1. Result Oriented
2. Builds concept in such a fashion that is applicable to other subjects too.
3. Whatever I’ll teach, the student will understand.
4. Whatever will be taught will come in exam.
5. Syllabi will be completed a few months prior.
6. Strictly believes in the concept of practice and revision.
7. Regular test and assessments.
8. Interactive sessions.
9. Student will develop interest in subjects.
10. Students have pursued my subjects as their passion and career
11. Everything on time
12. Motivates students to take initiative.
13.Regular update of their performance
14. Basic and results both go hand in hand.
15. Excellent communication skills.
16. Never failed in delivering the desired result.
17. Focuses on future prospects of child.
18. Student will see his/her change in confidence building himself/Herself.
19. Master them the art of writing answers.
20. Teacher is passionate about teaching.
21. Hardworking and make students do same.
22. Problems+ Theory + Examples + Right strategy = Excellent results.
24 . Students will learn, how to make and what are the requisite of note makings as per different level of exam
Physics (Grade 10-Grade 12)
Political Science (Grade 11-Grade 12)
PRIVATE PHYSICS TUTOR
(Dec, 2013 - Present) at New Delhi
Worked as Private Physics Tutor, where dealt with different level of students seeking flying colours. Not only enhanced their concepts in one particular subject but strategise their study in such a fashion(live examples and demonstrations) that they outperformed not only in their respective campuses but during my tenure they’ve scored best of their lives.
My students still remain in my touch and I’m more than happy that I’m able to guide them for future, is a suffice explanation.
LLB (Aug, 2018 - now) from Delhi University , New Delhi
M.Sc(Physics) (Aug, 2016 - Jun, 2018) from IIT Bombay, Powai