The students should chose me to be their tutor due to the following reasons:
1. Excellent communication skills in varied languages - English, Bengali, and Hindi
2. Good understanding of the subject matter and detailed concepts
3. Ability to motivate the students to strive harder
4. Passion for gaining and sharing of knowledge
5. Interactive style of teaching with practical examples
6. Capability to explain the concepts in simplified and understandable manner
7. Constant involvement in teaching on a daily basis
8. Regularly updated about the changes in syllabus and course curriculum across the different educational boards - ICSE, CBSE, WBSE, etc.
Maths (Grade 1-Grade 8)
C/C++ (Grade 1-Masters/Postgraduate)
JAVA (Grade 1-Masters/Postgraduate)
Computer Science (Grade 1-Masters/Postgraduate)
Algorithms and Data Structures (Beginner-Intermediate)
Present) at KECS
I am currently working as an Assistant Teacher in a reputed group of educational institutions based in West Bengal. I am engaged in teaching subjects like primarily Computer Science along with Mathematics, Environmental Science and Hindi to students across several classes. Despite my brief spell at the school, I have also been assigned the Class Teacher of Class I-D owing to my merit. I fluently communicate in English, Bengali and Hindi to impart knowledge to the pupils. Previously, I had the experience of working as an Academic Research Analyst dealing in quality content writing at another firm located in Kolkata.
M.Sc. in Computer Science (Jun, 2016–Aug, 2018) from NSHM College of Management and Technology, Kolkata
Bachelor in Computer Application (Jun, 2013–Sep, 2016) from NSHM College of Management and Technology, Kolkata–scored 82.20 %
I tend to charge Rs 1500 per month for 1 class per week of time duration of 2 hours. The time duration can be increased if their exists demand for it with subsequent reflection on fees. The pricing schemes and time are negotiable.