CHARU JAIN (PROFESSOR IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS) ONLINE TUTOR( EXAM HELP) ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC
No reviews yet
I have 12 years experience in teaching ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS DEVICES AND CIRCUITS SUBJECTS
I have 10 years of online teaching.
For ONLINE TUTORING i Have a DIGITAL TEACHING PAD which makes online teaching more convenient.
I am the international certified educator there.Provides online classes to International And Indian Students.
I will help you in assignments exam preparation,quiz,lab preparation.
My main subjects of interest are Electronics,electrical and few computer subjects.
my areas of interest are as follows
VLSI,Low power VLSI,Computer Architecture and organization,Digital electronics
Control engineering,Advanced control engineering,Microelectronics,Network analYSIS
I teach ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY, BASICS OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, BASICS OF ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING LIKE ELECTRONIC DEVICES AND CIRCUITS, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS, ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION, CONTROL SYSTEM, ELECTRICAL MACHINE, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS (MDU, IP AND ALL OTHER UNIVERSITY) etc.
I can also take classes of ADVANCED EXCEL for company purpose.
I provide class notes, reading materials in PDF, Class exercise files, Case study, Assignments and Data files to students for practice.
I focus on improving the fundamental concepts of the students. I emphasize on Solving numerical to improve the understanding skills of the students. I encourage the students to raise doubts. Explaining a concept with examples gives more insights to the student. Covering a chapter in a detailed manner helps a student to learn the concepts...I can teach from the basics and provide short cuts wherever applicable.
i can also take classes of advanced excel for company purpose.
I am already 3 times GATE qualified, so can provide you all the materials which will help you in your university exam or any competitive exams like GATE, IES (ELECTRICAL), SSC JE, DMRC, All types of state electrical departmental exams, Railways exams etc.
• NPTEL Online Certification in “Technical English For Engineers”
• Certificate of Appreciation for delivering lectures in Three day Faculty Development Programme on ROBOTICS, AUTOMATION & ADVANCED EMBEDDED SYSTEMS organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering
• Organized Winter school of one Week on PLC and SCADA in Dronacharya College of Engineering.
• Organized an educational trip to BHAKRA NANGAL dam.
• Organized two day workshop of PLC and SCADA in Hindu College of Engineering.
• Contributed to the noble cause of teaching the abject kids.
• Organized technical fest in Gateway Institute of Engineering and Technology.
• Participated in Yoga Run for Peace and Unity held at India Gate, New Delhi on the occasion of International Day of Yoga.
• Attended two day workshop on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day Hands on-workshop on Raspberry PI organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering in association with Sofocn India Pvt Ltd.
• Attended Two Week Faculty Development Programme on Industrial Automation using PLC & SCADA organized by Dronacharya College of Engineering and conducted by Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd.
• Attended two day National Workshop on Power Electronics (NWPE-2015) organized by Delhi Technical University, Delhi.
• Attended two day IEEE Workshop on Power Quality organized by IEEE PES-IAS Delhi Chapter in IIT Delhi.
• Participated in the Engineering Education & Research Seminar conducted by National Instruments
• Participated in Young Scientists’ Conference as part of India International Science Festival held at IIT Delhi
• Reviewer of International Conference on Communication and Computing Systems(ICCCS 2016)
• Reviewer of the Fourth International Conference on e-Technologies and Networks for Development (ICeND2015) sponsored by IEEE.
• Reviewer of International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering Telecommunication Engineering, and Mechatronics (EEETEM2015).
• Reviewer of International Conference on Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Computing Technologies (ICIISCT2015).
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE Professional).
• International Society for Research and Development (ISRD).
• Life Member of International Association for Engineers (IAENG).
• Life time member of Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA).
• Member of Society of digital Information and Wireless Communication (SDIWC).
• Member of International Association for Automation and Robotics in Construction(IAARC)
Paper Published :-
• Paper presented in National Conference on Technological Developments in Electronics Engineering “Macro To Nano World” (CTDEE-15) on “A New Approach To Enhance Power Quality In Power System” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), department of science & technology(DST), Govt. of India.
• Paper published in National Conference on Technological Developments in Electronics Engineering “Macro To Nano World” (CTDEE-15) on “Joint Femto Cell Deployment” sponsored by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB), department of science & technology (DST), govt. of India.
• Paper presented National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (NCTEM-2014) on “Advanced Robotics Trends in Medical Applications”.
• Paper presented in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (NCTEM-2014) on “Sensor Placement Technique”.
• Paper published in International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering Entitled “Enhancing Voltage And Current Control Techniques Using Power Quality Conditioner”
Electrical Engineering (Beginner-Expert)
Control Systems (Beginner-Expert)
Digital Electronics (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical Machines (Beginner-Expert)
Basic Electronics (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical and Electronics engineering (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical circuits (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical Drives (Beginner-Expert)
Transmission and distribution (Beginner-Expert)
Network theory (Beginner-Expert)
Electronic devices and circuits (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical measurements (Beginner-Expert)
Electromechanical energy conversion (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical Power System (Beginner-Expert)
GATE Electrical (Beginner-Expert)
Electrical Technology (Beginner-Expert)
Electronics and communications (Beginner-Expert)
Digital Electronics and Microprocessor Systems (Beginner-Expert)
Basic electrical technology (Beginner-Expert)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ONLINE)
Present) at Educator (Feb, 2018 - Present) at Unacademy, Bangalore
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ONLINE)
Present) at Online tutor (Jun, 2013 - Present) at Ekam education, Dubai, UAE Taking online class for B.TECH STUD
Present) at IP UNIVERSITY,DELHI
WORKING IN ELECTRICAL DEPARTMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ONLINE)
Present) at Freelance online tutor with 9 years of experience
online tutoring in electrical and electronics engineering
Jun, 2015) at Dronacharya college of engineering
WORKED IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT AS A ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Electrical (Jul, 2013–Mar, 2019) from Delhi University, New Delhi
M.TECH (Jun, 2008–Jun, 2010) from IP university delhi–scored 87
B.TECH (Jun, 2004–Jun, 2008) from B.Tech–scored 89