Gurpreet Singh University level Tutor (Econometrics/Economics)
Only students can contact tutors.
As a tutor, I believe in systematic learning. This is even more important in quantitative courses which may contain confusing notations. I teach these courses with real life examples to bridge the gap between the abstract academic world and the real world. It also involves adapting my teaching to student needs. Student results have reflected the same - some of my students have seen sharp spike in their grades.
In terms of availability, I am flexible with timings. So, you're based in North America or Europe, classes can be done on a regular basis.
Below is a snippet of courses that I helped my students with -
1. Statistics/Econometrics (BA Economics/Finance/Management) - Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF, Delhi - University of London affiliate),
2. Econometrics( with Stata/R) - Ashoka University, University of North Carolina, University of Toronto, Wilfred Laurier University (MBE course), Nottingham University, Wesleyan University, University of Westminster
3. Financial Econometrics- Monash University, Bocconi University (R coding)
4 - Microeconomics, Macroeconomics - University of Toronto, ISBF, Wilfred Laurier University (MBE course)
5. Time series Analysis - Wilfred Laurier University (Masters course), Ashoka university
6. Biostatistics/Stata course (Masters in Public Health) - University of Texas
Medium of instruction: English
Preferred Medium of teaching: Online (Skype + Pen tablet) OR Offline (if not much travelling is involved)
Econometrics (Bachelors (Undergraduate))
AP Micro/Macroeconomics (Beginner-Expert)
Statistics (Grade 11-Bachelors (Undergraduate))
Economics (Grade 12-Bachelors (Undergraduate))
R Statistics (Beginner-Expert)
IB Economics (Beginner-Expert)
Macroeconomic Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Mathematical Economics (Beginner-Expert)
Time Series Analysis (Beginner-Intermediate)
Financial Econometrics (Beginner-Expert)
Economics for Managers (Beginner-Expert)
Freelance tutor in Economics and Econometrics
(Jan, 2018 - Present) at Independent
As a freelance tutor, I have taught students from Indian School of Business and Finance (University of London affiliate), Nottingham university and University of Toronto. Some of the courses I had taught as a private tutors were Advanced Statistics (Stats 2 in ISBF), Introductory Econometrics (including R/Stata coding) and Microeconomics and Macroeconomics.
1. The exact quote depends on complexity of the course
2. Online tutoring (via Skype) will be less costly than face to face.