Santosh Baraiya ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Only students can contact tutors.
"The role of the educator is to provide the proper direction to the potential student, for his/her success"
As an educator by profession, I always think for the betterment of the students, which help me to deliver the knowledge better to the students. I always try to educate the students using digital technology, which will help in increasing their concentration span. As per my experience, any student can master their subjects, if the curiosity of the subject is created by the teacher.
My teaching methodology is simple yet efficient, I try to relate the subject topics with real-life examples. I always motivate the students to analyze and understand the subject, as it will help them in there future careers.
- Only Master's students from the institute to get chance to work with Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) as a Project Trainee
- Completed Bachelor's and Master's degree with distinction
- As a Thermal Science master, I have fluency in Basic and Advanced Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Renewable Energy.
- Working as a freelancer in various online projects and completed around 30 projects satisfactorily
- Had 94% result in Engineering Drawing (which is the record of the highest result in the University in that subject, so far)
- Knowledge of the Mechanical software like Modeling software: Creo, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Solidedge; Analysis software: Ansys.
Fluid Mechanics (Beginner-Expert)
Engineering Thermodynamics (Beginner-Expert)
Engineering drawing (Beginner-Expert)
Elements of Mechanical Engineering (Beginner-Expert)
Heat and Mass Transfer (Beginner-Expert)
All Mechanical core subjects (Diploma-Doctorate/PhD)
Advanced Fluid Mechanics (Beginner-Expert)
Aerospace engineering (Diploma-Masters (Postgraduate))
Engineering graphics (Beginner-Expert)
Advanced engineering mathematics (Diploma-Masters (Postgraduate))
3d Modeling (Diploma-Doctorate/PhD)
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (Beginner-Expert)
MS Word, Excel, Power point (Beginner-Expert)
Academic Writing (Diploma-Doctorate/PhD)
Adobe Photoshop (Beginner-Expert)
(Jul, 2016 - Present) at AHMEDABAD INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, AHMEDABAD
Here, at AIT, I perform the following duties:
- Preparing and delivering lectures to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
- Guiding the U.G. and P.G. students in their final year project
- Preparing the Interactive YouTube videos for the students
- Mentoring the finite number of students for their character, career development.
- Providing the bridge between the industry and the Institute for developing the students technically
- Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning for Students (ISHRAE) local chapter coordinator
- Encouraging students to visualize engineering problems.
- Development and Updation of the curriculum regularly
(May, 2015 - May, 2016) at Indian Space Research Organisation
I worked as a Project Trainee at ISRO-Ahmedabad, under the project of CARTOSAT-III satellite. My work was to develop the thermal system for the heat rejection from the satellite.
During this time, I have worked with several modeling software like AutoCAD, Creo, Solidworks, Solid-Edge; as well as analysis software like Ansys and Hypermesh.
M.TECH. (Aug, 2014 - Jun, 2016) from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University,Gandhinagar, Gujarat- scored 75.4
B.TECH. (Jul, 2010 - Jun, 2014) from Charotar University of science and technology,Changa- scored 70.43
The price will fluctuate with the dedication of the student and the difficulty of the subject.
November 4, 2019
Santosh is very helpful tutor. He has always responded on time and completed every task asked of him. I recommended everyone check him out!
November 3, 2019
November 3, 2019
I have been working with Santosh for almost half year, he is the best tutor i have been dealing with.
Professional with most of mechanical engineering, also for the writing and method of research.
November 3, 2019
He provided me the report I wanted within the deadline.
I got an A.