RAVI KUMAR Software Engineer
Only students can contact tutors.
• M.C.A (Master of Computer Application) from Sikkim Manipal University.
• Passed “A” (Advance Diploma in computer Application) level from Doeacc Society.
• Passed “O” level from Doeacc Society
• Passed B.COM from magadh University
• Passed 12th standard from B.I.E.C
• Passed 10th standard from .C.B.S.E
PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS (Experience 5.9 years)
• Expertise in coding, implementing and testing (data structure, functional business logic and Manual)
• Extensive experience in J2ee domain using oop’s concept of software development.
• Experience in JDBC using MYSQL, building dynamic project using core java technology, java server pages, and servlets etc
• Experience in working with different IDE’s i.e. Eclipse, NetBeans & server(Tomcat)
• Well versed with various stages of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Proven ability to produce the highest quality results working under extremely tight deadlines and a very strong team player.
• Experience in JDBC using MYSQL, building dynamic project using core java technology, java server pages, and servlets and hibernate.etc
• Experience in working with different IDE’s i.e. Eclipse 7.1,NetBeans 6.0
• Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
• Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project manager (Technical and Soft skills)
• Well versed with various stages of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Working as B.TECH/M.TECH Project Developer Cum Trainer in Science Hobby
(May, 2012 - Present) at SCIENCE HOOBY CENTER
MCA (Sep, 2010 - Nov, 2013) from SMU TINSUKIA
B.COM (Nov, 2004 - Oct, 2007) from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
A LEVEL (Apr, 2003 - May, 2005) from DOEACC Soceity, New Delhi
O LEVEL (Aug, 2001 - now) from DOEACC Soceity, New Delhi