Sanjay Kar AVP: Head of Product development
Only students can contact tutors.
To be a data analytics professional, one need to have a good logical thinking and conceptual clarity. The coding and Machine learning techniques can be learned irrespective of the background.
I have 12 years industry experience and Master degree in Math from IIT Chennai. The teaching style would be comprehensive and simple explanation with examples and practical problems. I can guide student to become a successful data science professional. Assist students for assignment, resume preparation and help to crack the interview.
Following are the highlights:
1. Conceptual clarity in stats and math
2. Relevant coding knowledge
3. Practical and use case discussion.
4. Real life project in Banking industry
5. Interview assistance
Who should contact me?
- Students taking Data science courses and need help on specific topic
- Experienced professional want to change the domain by learning data science
- Freshers want to enrol for job oriented data science programme
- Managers or senior leaders want to understand use of analytics and the advantages
- Corporates/Institutes want help on projects and provide training to their employees
Machine Learning (Beginner-Expert)
Advanced Excel (With formula and macro) (Beginner-Expert)
Data analytics (Beginner-Expert)
Business analytics (Beginner-Expert)
AVP-Head of Analytics
(May, 2018 - Present) at Bureau
(Oct, 2014 - May, 2018) at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (i) Pvt. Ltd.
(Sep, 2008 - Sep, 2014) at JP Morgan Services India Ltd, Mumbai
(Jun, 2007 - Sep, 2008) at Citigroup Global Markets Mumbai
Machine Learning: 20000