Gokulananda Nandan Spanish Teacher and IBDP Examiner
The student will be offered tailored classes based on the requirement of the student. So that the students can taste the success, they will be trained in cracking the questions in exam and provided numerous worksheets for practice. Being an IBDP examiner and freelance editor, I will be able to empower students with the inside story of IBDP exam, creative writing, and editing.
Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) methodology is used for Spanish language learners so that they get to communicate their thoughts and opinion in Spanish. These students will get to know the similarities and differences between Spanish and Indian culture.
Those who would like to take online classes, will have a unique experience of technology-led
classroom. With the incorporation of pen tablet and Canvas Instructure - a digital assignment platform - into the classes, the online students can also have an experience of a physical class.
I look forward to talking to all of you interested in learning both Spanish and English. And last but not the least is all students will be provided a demo class of half an hour.
Spanish (Grade 1-GCSE)
Spoken English (Beginner-Expert)
IB Spanish (Grade 1-Grade 12)
Spanish as a foreign language (Beginner-Expert)
Writing skills and Creative writing (Beginner-Expert)
(Aug, 2017 - Present) at Job for Editors
I edit various academic writings.
(Jan, 2017 - Present) at International Baccalaureate (IB), UK
I check scripts of Paper 2 (Writing skills) and Written Assignment.
(Aug, 2015 - Present) at Step by Step School, Noida
• Teaching X – CBSE, X – IGCSE, XI IB, XII – IB (Spanish B).
• Member of Core Committee (Policy) of ‘5 Year Planning Review Program’ of International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum at Step by Step School.
• Ideated and wrote the ‘Writing Task Evaluation Rubric’ for the Department of Third Language at Step by Step School.
• Assistant to IB Coordinator. (August, 2017 – Present)
• ManageBac Coordinator. (March, 2017 – Present)
• Class teacher – X-F IGCSE (2018 – 19)
• IB Exam Coordinator (August, 2017 – Present)
• Co-Class Teacher (XD CBSE) – Academic year 2017-18
(May, 2015 - Aug, 2015) at Sai Publication, Kolkata
(Sep, 2014 - Jan, 2015) at Madison Commons, Madison - USA
o Produced multimedia embedded stories on hyper local news in Madison, USA.
o Article cross-posted in Madison.com.
o Article cross-posted by The Cap Times in their “Morning Briefing” section.
o Proofread and edited articles according to AP style.
o Used multimedia tools like Adobe Photoshop, iMovie.
o Worked with data visualization tools like Google fusion table, Google map locating tool and Tableau.
Teaching Assistant (Instructor of Record)
(Sep, 2011 - Jan, 2014) at University of Wisconsin-Madison
• Taught one section
• Did lesson planning
• Assisted in preparing teaching materials
• Wrote exam papers and performed administrative duties
• Graded classroom, home assignments, and exams
• Held office hours
• TA evaluations including teaching performance and administrative contributions: Fall
2013 – 4.75/5.00, Spring 2013 – 3.88/5.00, Fall 2012 – 4.23/5.00, Spring 2012 –
DELE - C1 (Aug, 2018 - now) from Instituto Cervantes De Nueva Delhi, New Delhi
Masters in Journalism (Social Issues and Investigative) (Aug, 2013 - Jan, 2015) from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (Sep, 2011 - Jan, 2012) from University of Wisconsin-Madison
Diploma in Spanish Language and Culture (Jun, 2011 - Aug, 2011) from Autonomous University of Barcelona
Masters in Spanish Language and Literature (Jun, 2009 - Jun, 2011) from jawaharlal nehru university, New Delhi
The fees depend on time, curriculum of the student, and class format (online or physical)