Ignatius Bose Trainer/Tutor- Financial markets & derivatives
Only students can contact tutors.
I am a Trader- Analyst with a Masters degree in Economics and more than 20 years in the Financial Services Industry. During my tenure, I was employed with some of the leading organizations in India and the UAE, such as Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), B&K Securities, Way2Wealth, Ambit Capital, Power House Group (Abu Dhabi) and Daman Investments (Dubai). My role has primarily been in the area of research & analysis, preparing research reports, training and trading on the global financial markets; FX, equities and global commodities.
I am the co-founder of TakeStock Research, a financial services firm dedicated to delivering high-quality research and training to students, individuals and corporate customers. Our interactive training workshops are designed to help students and market participants understand all there is know about the financial markets within a short span of time and become independent analysts/traders. In addition, some of our training modules extend into LIVE markets where participants learn how to implement trading strategies in real-time. We also tutor students and assist them in successfully completing their assignments in derivatives, financial markets, finance, and economics.
We specialise in the following modules-
1) Financial Markets
2) Technical Analysis
3) Derivatives and strategies
So far, we have logged in more than 3000 hours of online/classroom training for retail investors and assisted more than 100 students from a number of global universities in preparing/ tutoring them on all their educational requirements related to finance.
Stock Market technical Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Stock market (Beginner-Expert)
Option trading (Beginner-Expert)
Stock Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Options Strategy Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Marketing Strategy - stock market (Beginner-Expert)
Equity and Capital markets (Beginner-Expert)
Financial derivatives (Beginner-Expert)
Share Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Share market expert (Beginner-Expert)
Basics on share trading and investment (Beginner-Expert)
Corporate Finance (Beginner-Expert)
Financial Markets (Beginner-Expert)
Share market (Beginner-Expert)
Portfolio Management (Beginner-Expert)
Futures Options (Beginner-Expert)
Stock Market Derivative Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Head of Operations
(Dec, 2010 - Present) at TakeStock Research, Bangalore
TakeStock Research delivers complete front-office requirements to global financial institutions in addition to short and long-term training workshops in the financial markets to students, retail and corporate clients in India. Our research content on the global financial markets are published in a number of Indian and International financial websites.
• Developed and presented customized strategies and trade recommendations in FX, equities and global commodities on behalf of internationally reputed financial institutions.
• Published hundreds of research articles on fundamental and technical analysis, trading strategies, derivatives, financial market education and e-learning for corporate customers.
• Deliver LIVE market commentaries, preview and review of global macro-economic data, corporate announcements and many other topics related to the global financial markets to Institutions.
• Conducting Online/ Classroom training workshops for retail investors- From the basics of financial markets to fundamental/ technical analysis, trading strategies, derivatives, front and back office operations.
• Working in partnership with Educational Institutions to chart out career oriented training modules in the Financial Markets for students undergoing graduation.
• Provide corporate training in financial planning based on short/long term financial goals of individuals.
• Successfully developed & deployed trading systems on India’s primary Stock Index.
• Testing algo systems in real- time markets and sending out performance reviews to clients.
(Oct, 2006 - Dec, 2008) at Daman Commodities DMCC, Dubai
Daman Commodities is the commodity division of Daman Investments, a premier financial institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with interests in the equities, commodities & currencies marketplace, besides being a major player in private equity, aviation & real estate.
• Heading the front office operations
• Developed business plan with emphasis on SWOT analysis, strategies to increase& retain customers and to enhance the overall revenues of the organization.
• Designed PowerPoint presentations on the scope of derivatives trading in commodities & currencies on DGCX with focus on knowledge management and interpretation ofthese markets.
• Prepared market reports &trade analysis in equities traded on the Dubai Financial Markets (DFM)
• Organized content for the company’s sales and marketing brochures.
• Developed a comprehensive training guide for retail traders in commodities & currencies.
• Constantly monitor activities of traders on the proprietary account of the organization.
Asst Vice President- Commodity Research
(May, 2005 - Aug, 2006) at Krypton Intra Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
Krypton was the commodities division of B&K Securities, a leading Institutional broker in India with focus in equities, forex, mutual funds,and wholesale debt markets.
• Organize research reports in global commodities- bullion, metals & energy
• Send out weekly reports in commodities (Indian & International), forex & Indian equities to ensure clients have a broader perspective of these markets
• Deliver presentations on the importance of commodities as an asset class
• Prepare statistical price forecasting models for the Indian agri- commodities markets
• Prop trading in Indian commodity derivatives
(Jul, 2004 - Apr, 2005) at Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), Mumbai
Multi Commodity Exchange is the #1 electronically traded Commodities derivatives Exchange in India, ranked among the top 3 precious metals exchanges in the world, offering derivatives trading in a variety of commodities, ranging from precious metals to agri- commodities
• Training members on various operational features of the Exchange: Membership, commodities traded, contract specs,physical delivery, clearing & settlement, risk management, surveillance & research.
• Prepare& deliver presentations from a retail investor’s point of view-Highlighting the various trading strategies that could be adopted in commodities.
• Deliver presentations at seminars organized by clearing members of the Exchange at various locations in the country
• Was part of the team that developed the MCX certified commodities module for candidates taking up the online exam in commodities.
Research Analyst (Feb, 2017 - Feb, 2017) from National Institute of Securities Market- scored 63
Masters in Economics (Jan, 2004 - Mar, 2006) from MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, Madurai
Rs. 1000 per hour- Online tutoring/ preparing assignments.
Rs. 2000 per hour- One on one training at the student's place.