Ignatius Bose Trainer/Tutor- Financial markets & derivatives
I am a Trader- Analyst with a Masters degree in Economics and more than 20 years in the Financial Markets. My work experience spans some of the leading organizations in India and the UAE, such as Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), B&K Securities, Way2Wealth, Ambit Capital, Power House Group (Abu Dhabi) and Daman Investments (Dubai). My role has primarily been in the area of research & analysis, preparing research reports, training and trading on the global financial markets; FX, equities and global commodities.
I am the co-founder of TakeStock Research, a financial services firm dedicated to delivering high-quality financial research content, portfolio management and training students, working professionals and corporate customers. We not only tutor and help students with their assignments, but we also manage active portfolios and are constantly updated on all the happenings in the global financial markets.
Our interactive training workshops are designed to help students and market participants understand all there is know about the financial markets within a short span of time and become independent analysts/traders. In addition, some of our training modules extend into LIVE markets where participants learn how to implement trading strategies in real-time. We also tutor students and assist them in successfully completing their assignments in derivatives, financial markets, finance, and economics.
We specialise in the following modules-
1) Financial Markets
2) Technical Analysis
3) Derivatives and strategies
So far, I have logged in more than 3000 hours of online/classroom training for retail investors and assisted more than 100 students from a number of global universities in preparing/ tutoring them on all their educational requirements related to finance. Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, my training workshops on the financial markets are mostly online. Besides, I am managing a couple of client portfolios, actively trading on the Indian and US stock markets.
Stock Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Stock Market technical Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Portfolio Management (Beginner-Expert)
Share market (Beginner-Expert)
Financial Markets (Beginner-Expert)
Stock market (Beginner-Expert)
Options Strategy Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Equity and Capital markets (Beginner-Expert)
Financial derivatives (Beginner-Expert)
Share market expert (Beginner-Expert)
Option trading (Beginner-Expert)
Share Trading (Beginner-Expert)
Basics on share trading and investment (Beginner-Expert)
Futures Options (Beginner-Expert)
Stock Market Derivative Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
Content Management (Beginner-Expert)
Investment analysis and portfolio management (Beginner-Expert)
Head of Operations
Present) at TakeStock Research, Bangalore
TakeStock Research delivers complete front-office requirements to global financial institutions in addition to short and long-term training workshops in the financial markets to students, retail and corporate clients in India. Our research content on the global financial markets are published in a number of Indian and International financial websites.
• Developed and presented customized strategies and trade recommendations in FX, equities and global commodities on behalf of internationally reputed financial institutions.
• Published hundreds of research articles on fundamental and technical analysis, trading strategies, derivatives, financial market education and e-learning for corporate customers.
• Deliver LIVE market commentaries, preview and review of global macro-economic data, corporate announcements and many other topics related to the global financial markets to Institutions.
• Conducting Online/ Classroom training workshops for retail investors- From the basics of financial markets to fundamental/ technical analysis, trading strategies, derivatives, front and back office operations.
• Working in partnership with Educational Institutions to chart out career oriented training modules in the Financial Markets for students undergoing graduation.
• Provide corporate training in financial planning based on short/long term financial goals of individuals.
• Successfully developed & deployed trading systems on India’s primary Stock Index.
• Testing algo systems in real- time markets and sending out performance reviews to clients.
Dec, 2008) at Daman Commodities DMCC, Dubai
Daman Commodities is the commodity division of Daman Investments, a premier financial institution in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with interests in the equities, commodities & currencies marketplace, besides being a major player in private equity, aviation & real estate.
• Heading the front office operations
• Developed business plan with emphasis on SWOT analysis, strategies to increase& retain customers and to enhance the overall revenues of the organization.
• Designed PowerPoint presentations on the scope of derivatives trading in commodities & currencies on DGCX with focus on knowledge management and interpretation ofthese markets.
• Prepared market reports &trade analysis in equities traded on the Dubai Financial Markets (DFM)
• Organized content for the company’s sales and marketing brochures.
• Developed a comprehensive training guide for retail traders in commodities & currencies.
• Constantly monitor activities of traders on the proprietary account of the organization.
Asst Vice President- Commodity Research
Aug, 2006) at Krypton Intra Pvt Ltd, Mumbai
Krypton was the commodities division of B&K Securities, a leading Institutional broker in India with focus in equities, forex, mutual funds,and wholesale debt markets.
• Organize research reports in global commodities- bullion, metals & energy
• Send out weekly reports in commodities (Indian & International), forex & Indian equities to ensure clients have a broader perspective of these markets
• Deliver presentations on the importance of commodities as an asset class
• Prepare statistical price forecasting models for the Indian agri- commodities markets
• Prop trading in Indian commodity derivatives
Apr, 2005) at Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), Mumbai
Multi Commodity Exchange is the #1 electronically traded Commodities derivatives Exchange in India, ranked among the top 3 precious metals exchanges in the world, offering derivatives trading in a variety of commodities, ranging from precious metals to agri- commodities
• Training members on various operational features of the Exchange: Membership, commodities traded, contract specs,physical delivery, clearing & settlement, risk management, surveillance & research.
• Prepare& deliver presentations from a retail investor’s point of view-Highlighting the various trading strategies that could be adopted in commodities.
• Deliver presentations at seminars organized by clearing members of the Exchange at various locations in the country
• Was part of the team that developed the MCX certified commodities module for candidates taking up the online exam in commodities.
Research Analyst (Feb, 2017–Feb, 2017) from National Institute of Securities Market–scored 63
Masters in Economics (Jan, 2004–Mar, 2006) from MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, Madurai
Rs. 1200 per hour- Online tutoring/ preparing assignments.
Rs. 2000 per hour- One on one training at the student's place.
December 21, 2020
Prior to my sessions with Mr. Bose, I had no experience with the stock market or trading. I signed up for the 10 hour technical analysis and was very impressed with his knowledge and skills. He guided me step by step when I had questions. I would 100% recommend him, 5/5 stars.
September 1, 2020
Payment not verified
Bose Sir is surely the Best
Being an Industry expert, Bose Sir guided me very well in my MBA Project assignment because of which I never felt that I was doing it just for academic purpose. Its as if I was working in a Finance Firm.
For those who highly value Quality and Time, Bose Sir would be the best bet.
Shortly I would sign-in for his tutoring in Stocks & Asset Pricing.
May 22, 2020
Payment not verified
It's a complete workshop on technical analysis
I signed up for a 10-hour technical analysis workshop with Ignatius and was very impressed with his knowledge of the markets and training skills. With a little bit of practice, I can more or less analyze the stock markets independently now. Would recommend him to all traders looking to learn technical analysis.
May 12, 2020
Payment not verified
Ignatius sir , you rock you are the best
I knew Ignatius Sir after I met him in a session. Post that I was in touch with him on calls and was impressed by his nature attitude and clarity towards stock/forex/commodity market.
I am words of praise for his through knowledge of different sectors and valuation techniques.The way he comes around explaining things , that even those who have zero knowledge about the market can do well.
The way he catches multi baggers for the long term and short term movement of stocks for quick bucks is really awesome .
I have learnt how to analyse an industry, a company with it's peers, company's growth, it's cash flow, it's profitability in future, it's intrinsic value, it's valuation and so many useful things from been in his company.
The most amazing part is his knowledge on technical Analysis using tools like candle stick, support resistance lines, fibonacci series. His predictions using these tools on forex market and bullion market
Are just amazing.
I am very fortunate to find a GURU/ Friend / Mentor like him.
Thank you Ignatius Sir