FEES FULLY NEGOTIABLE
A COMPLETE TEACHER IN EACH AND EVERY RESPECT
Actually I took PHYSICS Home tuition for NEET from SOMNATH SIR, some years back. I got ALL INDIA 72 RANK in NEET. Now I am an MBBS Doctor in MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE, NEW DELHI. Later my Cousin brother living in NEW DELHI took online tuition from him. He got ALL INDIA 69 RANK in IIT JEE and my Cousin brother is doing B.Tech in COMPUTER SCIENCE from IIT DELHI.
1) Teaches experimentally with an excellent way of delivering. The topic which he is teaching so you can have a feel for the subject and start visualizing the subject in a natural way.
2) It starts from a very basic level and goes to the highest level in a proper scientific and planned manner so that the level of the student raises step by step to the highest level of competitive examination.
3) Encourage to ask questions and teach in an interactive way,
4) Encourage students to participate in the class rather than a one-sided lecture delivery.
5) He makes sure that student grasps the basics in a proper manner and puts in a lot of effort to ensure that it leaves not a single concept out.
6) Proper speed of syllabus throughout the session. He finishes the syllabus by February so that students have a lot of time to revise the full course in remaining 2 months and can deliver the best at the time of examination.
7) Separate doubt clearing sessions are allotted to the student.
1) Clear cut and through basic concepts and in-depth knowledge about the subject especially explaining the theory part integrating it with day-to-day experiences.
2) Expert in numerical solving techniques.
3) Teaches many short tricks to solve numericals which not only saves your time but also gives you the correct answer.
4) Teaches the essence of the subject so that one can start visualizing the subject.
HIS PERSONAL NATURE
5) He is an extremely simple man and very down to earth. No ego, No show-off. A thorough gentleman. Very hard-working and sincere, disciplined, self-motivated and punctual. A genuinely polite and soft-spoken person. Easily approachable, student-friendly yet very strict to maintain discipline during the class.