Ahmed Hassan English Teacher
Mr. Ahmed Hassan is a passionate teacher committed to student success.
He is a six-year veteran ESL teacher within multicultural classrooms.
He is skilled in implementing modern and technological systems to optimize learning.
He is skilled in Computer Technologies and Online Teaching.
Mr. Ahmed Hassan has very good command of the English Language.
He has very good and clear English pronunciation.
Mr. Ahmed can speak and understands Arabic.
He is a very humble teachers who gives a very fair price and shows understanding.
Currently, he is a Fourth and Fifth Grade English teacher inspired to enhance learning through student-centered approaches.
(Sep, 2016 - Present) at Al-Noor School Riyadh
1. Fourth and Fifth Grade English teacher inspired to enhance learning through student-centered approaches.
2. Skilled in implementing modern and technological systems to optimize learning.
3. Responsible for Cultivating students' interests in education and development.
4. Grading assignments.
5. Evaluating students' progress.
6. Planning educational activities.
7. Continuous collaboration with administration to create and implement rules and policies that regulate student conduct
(Jan, 2015 - Apr, 2016) at African Salihiya Cargo Kenya
1. Maintained a cohesive design for the company's website to enhance its online market presence.
2. Supervised Clearance and Forwarding of Cargo
Tefl (Jun, 2016 - Jul, 2016) from Tefl org UK- scored 98.5 %
Project Management (Jan, 2013 - Aug, 2013) from African Institute of Research and Development - Nairobi
Bsc. Environmental Studies (Sep, 2011 - Jul, 2015) from Kenyatta University, Kenya- scored 2.1 Honors
Zertifikat Deutsch (Jan, 2011 - Jul, 2011) from Goethe Institut Kenya- scored 92 %
Price is subject to change if student needs more help reading and understanding text.