AHMAD SHUJA Design Engineer, Solidworks, Solid Edge, Creo
Hello dear student,
I have 7 years of working experience as Mechanical Design Engineer. You can easily get in touch with me for any assistance.
Please go through below highlights for your learnings:
1. Deep practical knowledge of Solidworks/ Solidedge/ Creo5.0 - 3D modeling including Part modelling, surfacing, sheet metal, mold tools, Weldments. rendering, Drawings Creation and Bill of Material Generation.
2. Geometric Dimensioning and tolerances GD&T
3. Advance welding technology with Weld penetration test methods
4. Advance Product Quality Planning Tool for Automobile industries
5. PPAP documentation
6. Interview Preparation Topics standards DIN-EN, ISO-BIS, IEC 60529, NEMA 250, UL 50, JIS.
7. Jigs & Fixture Designing
8. Plastic and Formed Sheet metal part designing
I am available to help you in your work/assignments or to advise you,
Am a kind of teacher who loves to be asked toughest questions and to answer them in a proper way.
Hoping to interact you soon.
Wishing your well being during This tough situation of Pandemic.
Engineering drawing (Beginner-Expert)
Solid Edge (Beginner-Expert)
Finite Element Analysis (Beginner-Expert)
ANSYS Workbench (Beginner-Expert)
Advanced Welding Technology (Beginner-Expert)
Sheet metal design (Beginner-Expert)
Manufacturing science and material science (Beginner-Expert)
Quality Tools (FMEA, PPAP, APQP, 3M, 5S etc) (Beginner-Expert)
Design and FEA for non linear (Beginner-Expert)
SOLIDWORKS Simulation (Beginner-Expert)
Manufacturing process (Beginner-Expert)
Present) at FLEXSOL INFRA SOLUTIONS
SMART CITY POLE DESIGN ENGINEER
sheet metal design engineering
fabrication drawings creations
TBD as per convenience
November 11, 2020
Very good and nice person
You can trust him