Erum Bajwa Dentist
No reviews yet
As a dentist, I understand how difficult it seems to pass examinations. I have always passed all my professional exams in the first attempt in first division, and secured 76% in my final year, and 71% overall. I have been awarded with silver medal in General Medicine. I was among one of the best students at my college.
I have taught a lot of my juniors and showed them the right way of attempting exams and answering questions to secure passing marks.
I make my personal notes, and these have proven to be very useful for my friends and juniors.
I focus on what is being asked of you and how to give examiner what they are looking for. You can share your paper pattern with me and I will prepare you accordingly.
I am always in touch with my studies, and I keep learning for courses and further studies and exams. I can understand things from students’ perspective and what difficulties they might be facing, so I can help them with their weaknesses.
I can also guide them for clinical practical exams and vivas.
I am really good at sketching, so I can help you with understanding and drawing histology diagrams.
I also took the Saudi License Exam in 2017, and prepared in one month and secured 74%. I have special notes for this exam also.
I am very fluent in English and Urdu, and I can also speak basic Arabic as well.
Prosthodontics and crown and bridge (Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Anatomy and Physiology (Bachelors/Undergraduate)
All dental subjects at Undergraduate level (Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Oral Biology (Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Jun, 2019) at Private clinic, Riyadh, KSA
1) Evaluate patient’s oral health and determine required treatment.
2) Inform patients about oral hygiene maintenance.
3) Perform scaling and polishing, restorations, root canal treatments,
simple extractions, and fixed and removable prosthesis.
4) Keep all equipment functional and clean, and maintain dental files for all
5) Evaluate dental X-rays.
Feb, 2019) at Private clinic, Riyadh, KSA
1) Obtain information in a respectful manner to determine appropriate
2) Listen to patient’s concern and explain the required treatment.
3) Provide treatment of affected gums, decayed and fractured teeth, and
tooth extraction when necessary.
Oct, 2016) at Private clinic, Lahore, Pakistan
1) Outdoor management, diagnosis and development of a treatment plan.
2) Provide basic treatments to patients including scaling and polishing,
simple restorations and extractions.
3) Assisted the senior dentist in complex cases including implants, ortho,
May, 2016) at Lahore medical and dental college, Lahore, Pakistan
1) History taking, diagnosing patients, and referring to respective departments.
2) Extractions of deciduous, permanent teeth and non-surgical 3rd molars. Assisted senior surgeons in minor oral surgeries.
3) Amalgam and composite restorations.
4) Pulpectomies, Pulpotomies and assisted Supervisor in Regenerative
5) Ultrasonic and Manual Scaling, Root planning and Curettage.
6) Experience of taking primary impression of dentate patients, primary
and secondary impression of edentulous patients, jaw relations, trials, insertions and managing post insertion complain. Also having a command on laboratory work of prosthodontics.
7) Banding and Bonding, put ligatures on Braces, Activation, Cephalometric Tracing, Cast Analysis, and dental photography.
IELTS (Jun, 2021–Jun, 2021) from British Council .–scored Band-8, C1
Laser in Dentistry (May, 2019–May, 2019) from Saudi commission for health
Professional Dental Photography (May, 2019–May, 2019) from Saudi commission for health
B.Sc English Language (Apr, 2016–Apr, 2016) from University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan–scored 54%
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (Dec, 2010–Feb, 2015) from Lahore medical and dental college, Lahore, Pakistan–scored 71%
SR. 40 for one topic of a chapter of a particular subject of your choice.
SR. 80 for one chapter of a particular subject.
SR. 300 for a one whole subject for exam preparation.
SR. 600 for Saudi License Exam Preparation.
For my personal notes for Saudi License Exam preparation, additional SR. 400
For homework/assignment help, additional SR. 40
For Histology diagrams help (Anatomy, Oral Biology, Oral Histology etc.), additional SR. 60 per diagram
For my personal notes, additional SR 50 - 200, depending on topics/chapters