Shehzad Ahmed Lecturer
No reviews yet
1. Passionate professional having more than 10+ of experience including 3+ years with
International firm NCUK(Northern Consortium United Kingdom).
2. Dedicated, resourceful, and goal-driven professional with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every child.
3. A highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated educator who wants all children to be successful learners.
4. Demonstrated ability to consistently individualize instruction, based on students' needs and interests.
5. Professional Educator with diverse experience and strong track record fostering child-centered curriculum and student creativity.
6. Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills with both online and physical interaction.
7. Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments. Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
8. Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
9. Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
10. Plan and implement educational activities and events.
11. Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester reports with parents.
12. Evaluate and document students’ progress.
13. Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
14. Dedicated to helping each student reach their full potential.
15. A self-starter with high energy enabling maximum and efficient work under pressure
Data entry (Beginner-Expert)
Electronics and Instrumentation (Beginner-Expert)
Math (ICSE) (O level-A level)
Excel Advanced (Beginner-Expert)
Present) at Northern Consortium United kingdom
As a Lecturer, i have taught various courses in NCUK including physics, Analog electronics, EAPD, Electronic Engineering Material.
NCUK(external website) is a consortium of 16 leading universities dedicated to giving international students guaranteed access to international universities and helping students succeed when they get there.The University of Manchester is a proud University Partner of NCUK.
Present) at riphah international university islamabad
*Development, conduction, and assessment of Lab subjects.
*Skilled in equipment operation, training and maintenance.
*Contribution and participation in Service Lab development programs and projects.
*Setup tests using test equipment’s
Consult with test lab contacts, engineers, external vendors, as well as lean manufacturing experts.