Shreya Pakhare Private Tutor for SSC, CBSE, ICSE, IB, IGCSE
• Shreya Pakhare is a part time tutor and a part time student, working in manifolds to accomplish the best of both worlds. Pursuing The United States Certified Public Accountancy, US CPA (CA Equivalent) course from the Guam State Board of Accountancy, Miss Pakhare owes her accomplishments to her flair for teaching.
• Miss Pakhare started her teaching career at a tender age of 17 and continues to hold a rich and varied experience of having tutored more than 48 students under her prudent guidance in the last seven years.
• Academically virtuous, Miss Pakhare has secured first position in her college for both Bachelor and Master of Commerce examinations held by the University of Mumbai. She has also been awarded with the prestigious R. R. Nabar & Co. Golden Jubilee Prize for securing highest marks in Business Economics and F. E. Merchant Scholarship for securing highest marks in Business Law by the University of Mumbai.
• Her notable alumni includes a student suffering from dyslexia, managed to pass the ICSE Examinations with ‘B’ Grade. Among others include children of CEOs, CFOs, Co-Founders of prominent companies of India, CM of Rajasthan and an IAS pursuant appearing for Mains.
• Miss Pakhare is a Certified Horse Rider & Member of Amateur Riders Club, Mahalaxmi Race Course. She is currently training for Horse Polo Sport under the guidance of celebrated & former Captain of Indian Polo Team, ‘Samir Suhag’.
• She is currently training for Private Pilot License (PPL) from prestigious Bombay Flying Club.
• She was accepted as a Delegate Speaker at The Harvard US-India Initiative Conference (HUII), 2020 for addressing the formidable issue of ‘Brain drain’ that India is expected to face in the coming years.
• Miss Pakhare has also worked as an editor to one of India’s best selling & influential authors and Tedx speaker, Anuj Tiwari. Last notable work: Give Your Heart a Break (2019)
• Miss Pakhare received Certificate of Appreciation from the desk of Crown Prince of Dubai, UAE & Za’abeel Palace Hospitality for great contribution to Al Maktoum Royal Wedding Success held in Dubai, as Captain Speaker.
• She currently holds delegate training sessions for Model United Nations (MUN) at Prabhadevi for learners affiliated to International Baccalaureate.
• For recreation, Miss Pakhare prefers to read self help inspirational novels, plays guitar, practice Belly Dancing. Currently, she is pursuing Kathak under the coherent curriculum devised by celebrated alumni of Pandit Birju Maharaj.
• Miss Pakhare strongly believes in “When one teaches, two learn.”
Present) at Self Employed, Mumbai
US Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) (Jan, 2020–Mar, 2020) from The Institute of Internal Auditors, U.S.A
US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (Aug, 2018–Aug, 2020) from American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, United States
M.Com (Accountancy & Finance) (Jun, 2017–now) from Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai