Duration: 2 classes weekly with 45 mins each
Delivery mode: Online
Group size: Individual
Instruction language: English, Hindi
-Providing a stimulating learning environment in which students can develop to their full potential.
-Employing a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize individual learning within a group environment.
-Preparing and implementing remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
-Maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge and researching new topic areas, resources and teaching method
-Assist faculty in their daily tasks and activities.
-Maintain appropriate records, materials, equipment and facilities.
- Preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development
- Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- Selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
-Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers;.
-Supervising and supporting the work of teaching assistants, trainee teachers and newly qualified teachers (NQTs).
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.