Ankit Kumar Assistant Manager- Global Finance and Innovation
Only students can contact tutors.
I shall help student not only in gaining knowledge but be an educated and responsible citizen of the country. My strategies and care would depend on individual based on their characteristics and perception toward learning.
In my point of view their is no defined methodology in order to show case the result, it is based on the hard work of tutor and student.
I follow :-
I prefer following the quality para meter rather than the quantity and in my point of view the entire process should be result oriented.
Assistant Manager For Global Finance
(Mar, 2019 - Present) at Ciena India Pvt Ltd Gurgaon
• Collaborate closely with the onshore team to understand expectations and deliverable timelines and
ensure that deliverables of the team are load balanced as compared to team staffing.
• Performing managerial reasonableness reviews and discussing reporting & analytics deliverables
prepared by the team to ensure results make sense, that messaging is on point for the audience and
ensuring the core objective of the deliverable is met.
• Provide support to key stakeholders of the team to present analytical results, findings.
• First point of escalation within the local reporting line for dealing with issues
(people/process/technology) and ensuring that compliance requirements are adhered to (e.g.
company policies surrounding standard of conduct, information security, employment regulations).
• May be required to participate in or conduct a wide range of accounting and financial analyses on
critical and complex issues which may include variance analysis and accounting transactions.
• May serve as a subject matter expert on accounting transactions. Coordinate with onshore
team / Accounting Policy to determine appropriate accounting treatment for complex transactions.
• Coaches the team and works with onshore leadership to establish the team member goals and gather
feedback for performance appraisals.
• Participate in or manage function specific projects as needed.
• Ensure completion of deliverables within the committed time frame including assistance with
development of deliverable plans, attending deliverable specific or recurring meetings between the
team and the onshore team. Team deliverables revolve around.
• Collaborate with Revenue Operations (Billing) teams on initiatives, errors, new contracts, etc.
Process Re-Engineering, Standardization, And Automation: -
•Lead the process Re-Engineering, Standardization, Automation
•Responsibility for ongoing process improvements
•Responsibility for execution of right-placement strategy
(Apr, 2018 - Feb, 2019) at Genpact
• Experience working with billing, invoice and payment issue resolution processes, statements, reconciliations and month end accounts receivable procedures (Full cycle A/R).
• Timely posting and application of cash payments received to applicable invoices.
• Make sure to implement the smooth functional operation of ERP SAP for correct posting and end to end rational operations.
• Closing Accounts Receivable records and reconciling all customer accounts monthly.
• Manage and respond to customer inquiries and invoice disputes.
• Establish working relationships with client companies.
• Administering and enforcing credit and collections policies and procedures.
• Evaluating credit risk. Developing strategies and goals to reduce exposure to write-offs.
• Reviewing, preparing and analyzing accounts receivable aging reports.
• Ensure that collections processes and goals are met based on weekly and monthly aging reports.
• Prepare review selected balance sheet account reconciliations. Preparation of journal entries supporting analysis.
• Monitor/Report collections status updates and team goal status updates Make recommendations on process improvements.
• Work closely with other departments to implement process improvements.
• Coach Accounts Receivable/Credit/Collections team to improve overall performance (current team of 5).
• Support company goals to include audit reporting requests.
• Enforce company, as well as departmental, policies and procedures.
(Dec, 2015 - Mar, 2018) at Genpact
• Experienced Account Receivable Analyst with demonstrated history of working in the information technology and service industry.
• Strong financial professional skilled in Order to Cash, Account Receivable and Portfolio Management.
• Working knowledge of Reporting and Analysis, Microsoft office, ERP SAP and Global Corporate Scenario.
• Client servicing and processing invoices.
• Research and dispute management through ERP.
• Responsible for credit collection across the portfolio.
• Preparing and maintaining client’s monthly and quarterly reconciliation schedule.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Ensuring timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers, maintaining accurate records and control reports, sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, maintaining cash receipts and referring accounts to collection agencies
• Minimizing dire liability hazards by balancing the reimbursement for all account receivables and supervises account Hmm
• Make internal research on authenticity of payments.
Senior Officer- Global Customer Care
(Jun, 2014 - Apr, 2015) at PC UV Vision PVT. LTD.
• Searching for new clients who might benefit from the company’s products and maximizing the client potential in designated regions.
• Contributing and developing the sales and revenue generation strategies.
• Monitor competitor activities.
• Developing long term relationship with clients.
Based on the location and mode of study