Subhajyoti Sahoo Int. M. Sc. In Applied Mathematics
Only students can contact tutors.
I as an educator know that student engagement is the key to learning retention and having a great overall classroom experience. With changing times, education requires adaptation and evolution.
The following are some of the innovative methods I use to engage students in my class.
1A warm-up method
2. I use ‘Movement’ to get students focused.
3. Students learn better when engaged.
4. I use technology to boost learning.
5. I use storytelling as a powerful method to impart knowledge, values and life skills.
6. I work on classroom ambiance.
7. Teaching with sense of humour
8. I mix up my teaching styles
9. I create teamwork tactics that emphasize accountability.
10. I encourage self-directed learning
Math (Grade 10-Masters (Postgraduate))
Mathematics for RMO, INMO Entrance exam (Expert)
Academic Maths (Grade 10-Masters (Postgraduate))
Applied Mathematics (Grade 11-Bachelors (Undergraduate))
(Sep, 2014 - Sep, 2016) at Unnayan,central university of Jharkhand,Ranchi
Taught Mathematics to 10th, 11th, and 12th students