Narendiranath A Online Educator
No reviews yet
Narendiranath - Online Educator
Android app trainer and app development trainer for kids.
Key Skills: Can able to make a beginner develop his own android app in less than 10 hours.
* Can able to motivate the students and make them to learn things quickly.
* Have trained more than 10 kids around the world.
* Have made young adults to build their own apps.
* Have made working professional to build their own apps in less than 10 sessions.
* More than 4 years of teaching experience.
Why to choose me?
* Will make you to understand the concept without any struggle.
* Friendly and as well as make you to learn easily.
* 1 HOUR OF FREE DEMO CLASS PROVIDED.
Watch my demo app explanation in YouTube (app made by my student during the course).
Demo video on Coding for Kids:
1) Introduction to Programming concepts using code.org.
2) Mini-Game development for kids
3) Core Java
4) Introduction to Android App development
5) Android app development -Beginner to Intermediate
1) 10 sessions on Programming concept with code.org purely for beginners and kids without any programming background. The outcome of this Course - Student can be able to understand basic and necessary programming concepts along with the improvement in the logical building. Pre-requisite - None.
2) 4 sessions on creating a Game using Game lab purely for kids. Outcome - Student can be able to build a mini-game with understanding the programming logic. Pre-requisite - Need to complete the course 1.
3) Core Java - 10 session on core Java - Can be able to understand core java concepts with hands-on examples. Pre-requisite - None. (If kids can complete Course 1 and continue with this).
4) Introduction to Android App development - 8 sessions on Introduction to Android app development. - Outcome: Student can able to develop their own offline apps. Pre-requisite - Course 3
5) Android app development -Beginner to Intermediate: 14 to 16 sessions on working with SQLite database and real-time database Firebase. Outcome: Student can able to develop real-time applications. (Pre-requisite - Course 4 and 5).
I'll give assignments after every class, to make sure that the content I taught is delivered properly to the students. Also, the assignment makes students think creatively and innovative.
Methods of teaching:
I use examples, diagrams and even real-time examples to explain concepts. Info-graphics, Powerpoints, paint, screen sharing are the things I often used to teach. I also have my own blog and youtube channel.
"Talent can make to go to good positions! but our character only decides to stay there". Enjoy learning with me
Computer Science (Beginner-Intermediate)
Android Application Development (Beginner-Intermediate)
CSE & IT (Beginner)
Basic computers (Beginner-Intermediate)
JAVA (CORE) (Beginner-Intermediate)
Data Structures and Algorithms in Python (Beginner)
B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) (Beginner-Intermediate)
B.Sc Computer Science (Beginner-Intermediate)
M.Sc. in Computer science (Beginner-Intermediate)
HTML and CSS (Beginner-Intermediate)
Computer Skills (Beginner-Intermediate)
Coding for kids (Beginner-Expert)
Information Technology / Computer science (Beginner-Intermediate)
Present) at Sprout Knowledge solutions
Online educator, Curriculum designer, Lead trainer and business strategic framing
Apr, 2020) at Karpagam Institute of Technology
Assistant Professor in Computer Science department.
Jul, 2019) at Ugam solutions coimbatore
Market Research, Worked as Analyst in Data validation team (programming in Askia Tool).
Master of Engineering in Computer Science (Aug, 2016–Jun, 2018) from Sri subramanya college of engg &tech–scored 8/10
Bachelor of Technology (Jul, 2012–Jun, 2016) from Sri subramanya college of engg &tech–scored 7.9/10