Narendiranath A Online Educator
Narendiranath - Online Educator
Android app trainer and app development trainer for kids.
Key Skills: Can able to make a beginner to develop his own android app in less than 10 hours.
* Can able to motivate the students and make them to learn things quickly.
* Have trained more than 10 kids around the world.
* Have made young adults to build their own apps.
* Have made working professional to build their own apps in less than 10 sessions.
* More than 4 years of teaching experience.
Why to choose me?
* Will make you to understand the concept without any struggle.
* Friendly and as well as make you to learn easily.
* 1 HOUR OF FREE DEMO CLASS PROVIDED.
Watch my demo app explanation in YouTube (app made by my student during the course).
1) Introduction to Programming concepts using code.org.
2) Mini Game development for kids
3) Introduction to Programming using Python
4) Python for beginner to Intermediate
5) Core Java
6) Introduction to Android App development
7) Android app development -Beginner to Intermediate
1) 10 sessions on Programming concept with code.org purely for beginners and kids without any programming background. Outcome of this Course - Student can be able to understand basic and necessary programming concepts along with the improvement in logical building. Pre-requisite - None.
2) 4 sessions on creating a Game using Game lab purely for kids. Outcome - Student can be able to build a mini game with understanding the programming logic. Pre-requisite - Need to complete the course 1.
3) Introduction to Programming using Python: 12 sessions on Python basics purely for beginners. Outcome: Student can be able to understand basic and necessary programming concepts along with the improvement in logical building using Python. Pre-requisite - None. (If kids can complete Course 1 and continue with this).
4) Python for beginner to Intermediate - Includes course 3 along with Numpy, Pygame, matplotlib example. Outcome - A next step vision for Python learners. Pre-requisite - Course 3
5) Core Java - 10 session on core Java - Can be able to understand core java concepts with hands on examples. Pre-requisite - None. (If kids can complete Course 1 and continue with this).
6) Introduction to Android App development - 8 sessions on Introuction to Android app development. - Outcome: Student can able to develop their own offline apps. Pre-requisite - Course 5
7) Android app development -Beginner to Intermediate: 14 to 16 sessions on working with SQLite database and real time database Firebase. Outcome: Student can able to develop real-time applications. (Pre-requisite - Course 5 and 6).
I'll give assignments after every class, to make sure that content I taught is delivered properly to the students. Also assignment make students to think creatively and innovative.
Methods of teaching:
I use examples, diagrams and even real-time examples to explain concepts. Info-graphics, Power points, paint, screen sharing are the things i often used to teach. I also have my own blog and you tube channel.
"Talent can make to go to good positions! but our character only decides to stay there". Enjoy learning with me
Computer Science (Beginner-Intermediate)
Android Application Development (Beginner-Intermediate)
CSE & IT (Beginner)
Basic computers (Beginner-Intermediate)
JAVA (CORE) (Beginner-Intermediate)
Data Structures and Algorithms in Python (Beginner)
B.Sc Computer Science (Beginner-Intermediate)
M.Sc. in Computer science (Beginner-Intermediate)
Computer Skills (Beginner-Intermediate)
(Aug, 2019 - Present) at Karpagam Institute of Technology
Assistant Professor in Computer Science department.
(May, 2018 - Jul, 2019) at Ugam solutions coimbatore
Market Research, Worked as Analyst in Data validation team (programming in Askia Tool).
Master of Engineering in Computer Science (Aug, 2016 - Jun, 2018) from Sri subramanya college of engg &tech- scored 8/10
Bachelor of Technology (Jul, 2012 - Jun, 2016) from Sri subramanya college of engg &tech- scored 7.9/10
July 14, 2020
May 4, 2020
Mr Narendiranath , is an amazing teacher. I have encountered many teachers during my undergrad years and being a peer tutor myself , I can say hes one of the best teachers out there . I learned android development from him ( beginner to intermediate level) . What started solely for the purpose of a university project for my software engineering class is now something I want to pursue in future. His simple and lucid helped me to learn lot of concepts in a quick time . I will high recommend him for your programming needs !