- A reliable educator with four years of experience working with inquisitive young students, teaching economics and business studies.
-Also worked for an NGO to impart good education to the underprivileged children.
- Planned lessons for the allotted time to strengthen weak subjects and build skills on stronger ones.
- helped students to prepare for routine and some particularly standardized tests ( including college entrance exams).
- encourage the development of learning skills in addition to subject knowledge.
- organized seminars on choosing a career and done personalized counseling.
- Offer well-supported courses for students unable to attend regular classes.
- Teach students remotely with pre-recorded videos
Business studies (Grade 5-Grade 12)
Financial Management (Grade 6-Grade 12)
CBSE Economics (Grade 6-Grade 12)
Microeconomics (Grade 6-Grade 12)
Macroeconomics (Grade 6-Grade 12)
(Feb, 2018 - Present) at Science and Commerce Institute