With over 3 years of hands-on experience in Mergers & Acquisitions and financial modelling, I have worked on a range of complex valuation projects with some of the most reputed firms such as UnitedHealth Group and Duff & Phelps.
I have gained a immense exposure of real word experiences and knowledge while working with these organisations along with the certifications which I have gathered along with my professional experience such as CFA, FRM and Actuarial Science.
I believe in sharing this knowledge to upcoming youth and students and my way of teaching is pretty much different, where I do try to connect theoretical concepts to real world events and experiences. I will apply my previous online and offline teaching experiences along with providing consulting to students in how life can be shaped up personally and academically at the same time.
Economics (Grade 11-Bachelors/Undergraduate)
Corporate Finance (Bachelors/Undergraduate-Masters/Postgraduate)
CFA Level 1 (Beginner-Expert)
Equity and Capital markets (Beginner-Intermediate)
CFA level II (Beginner-Intermediate)
Corporate Project Intern
Mar, 2019) at ZagaZ Private Ltd.
Equity Valuation of a Fintech start-up using DCF Valuation
Portfolio Valuation Intern
Jun, 2018) at Duff & Phelps, Mumbai
• Developed Non-Convertible debenture models along with the collateral for multiple investments under a Real Estate Fund
• Managed real-time projects conducting in-depth research on a wide array of industries and economies using EMIS, Bloomberg
• Designed and populated financial models for DCF valuation and Market multiple valuation for clientele multiple investments
• Worked on Equity valuation of various Start-ups under a Venture capitalist fund using Market Approach Analysis
Apr, 2017) at UnitedHealth Group, Gurgaon
• Performed financial and valuation analysis on M&A target companies in the health care sector
• Designed and populated financial models for DCF valuation, trading and transaction comparable
• Supported the research team in understanding macro/sector trends and in designing research reports
• Prepared comprehensive pitch books containing detailed company profiles and valuation charts
Assistant Cost Analyst
May, 2015) at CSAV India
• Developed an Excel VBA model for cost optimization and identified the most efficient vendor
• Performed variance analysis between actual and budgeted cost as well as monthly estimates
• Cost indexing with different parameters and estimation of consolidated cost for each movement
MBA Finance (Jun, 2017–Mar, 2019) from NMIMS Mumbai–scored 3.10/4
CFA Level II (Dec, 2015–now) from The CFA Institute
FRM Level 1 (Nov, 2015–now) from The GARP, UK
Actuarial Science - CT1,2,3,6,7 (Aug, 2011–now) from The Actuarial Society, UK
My charge rate will be different based on the timings and travelling distance.