Scammers you should keep away from
Most students and teachers on teacheron.com are genuine. However, we can't vet everybody. These are some of the people that have been complained about.
Complaints against students
- Shalini Bora: email@example.com, +91-7064024022, She used abusive language while chatting with a teacher. Also, she didn't pay a teacher after receiving work.
Complaints against teachers
- Mohammed Ali Sidique: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, +92-3212614349
He is from Pakistan and has access to a UK account too. He took money from 4 students and didn't deliver.
- Shanmugapriyan Mohan: email@example.com, +91-9942120847, +919442691741
He is from India, claims to know AWS, stops receiving calls as soon as you pay him. His account details are as follows:
Name: M Shanmuga Priyan
Account Number: 910010047558817
Bank Name: Axis Bank, Chennai
MICR Code: 600211066
- Ramesh Bhaskar OR Ramesh Pai OR Vaishnavi Nayak: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, 8787778989, 8145677887. He is not a scammer as such but does poor quality work and thinks he has done excellent quality work. He also schedules and doesn't show up at scheduled time which can lead to a lot of harassment. In any case, you would end up losing your money. He gives following account details for money in his bank:
ACC number 038901509220
Kowdiar branch, Trivandrum
- Neelu Verma OR Jasneet Verma: firstname.lastname@example.org, 8437208201, 6283880974. She asks money before class start. Then she makes excuses about not being able to start the class. Then she blocks the student.
Account no: 50417514592
Bank name - Allahabad bank Branch pf Rajguru Nagar Ludhiana Punjab
IFSC code - ALLA0212658
- Job Nturibi: email@example.com, +1-6177068978, +254-780455574. Received multiple complaints regarding him.
- Piyush Kumar: firstname.lastname@example.org, 7982373954. He took Advance fee from student and didn't give tuition.
- Maria Callanan: email@example.com, 9087535249. She took money and a pen drive from a student and didn't deliver the promised services and also didn't refund the money.
- Prachi Ramteke: firstname.lastname@example.org, 9930244794. She took 14K in advance and not receiving calls now.
- Akash Baruah: email@example.com, 9706984958. He took money from student and didn't deliver the project on time. Also, he was not responding to calls and emails of student. He gives following account details for money in his bank:
Account Details - 031101521267
IFSC Code - ICIC0000311
- Gurinder Duggal: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-8146048213. He is not exactly a scammer but someone you shouldn't pay in advance. Following is the conversation that happened after which he didn't reply:
- Gurinder: Firstly regarding the money, I have been paid only 50% of the agreed amount of Rs. 8000, i.e. Rs. 4000. I have already provided the tutoring service in lieu of the amount received by me. I am also not asking to pay the rest amount.
Earlier I was not having the job so I was doing freelancing tutoring job, but as I told Samreen, that I have got a new job in a company and so I don't have time to take the classes as my new job time schedule is very tight and work very late in the night. Also, now I am traveling outstation on business tours for 15-20 days in the month. Due to all these constraints, I have stopped all my freelancing work, and hence I am not able to take the classes.
I have already provided my services in lieu of the amount of Rs. 4000.00 and I am not interested to get the remaining amount.
Student: Firstly he did not finish half the portion as he claims to have. There are 2 subjects DBMS and visual programming for which we had agreed to pay Rs.8000.(4K for DBMS and 4K for visual programming) But Gurinder sir has finished only 7 chapters out of 16 chapters of DBMS and 2 out of 12 chapters of visual programming. If needed, ask him as well how much portion we had covered. He did not provide the tutoring service with respect to the Rs.4000 which was paid in advance for the agreement to cover the entire syllabus.